Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 19, 2011, 10:34:27 PM
So I've been told
I'm stuck on FF7 :srs:
Haven't played any other
Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 19, 2011, 10:34:27 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 19, 2011, 10:34:27 PM
So I've been toldYeah...... I don't actually play video games all that much :af:

Now for a HUGE shocker

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O_O  u sir dissapoint me -_-

Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 10:40:19 PM
I'm stuck on FF7 :srs:
Haven't played any other:srs:
lol i lost my FF7 and FF8... so i wasnt able to beat those... the others yes i was able to beat =D


anyways... here's wat the STAGE is supposed to look like.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 10:40:19 PM
:srs:
That's right :vyse:
Quote from: DSX8 on September 19, 2011, 10:46:34 PM
O_O  u sir dissapoint me -_-
:oshi:

EDIT: You know I've also never played gears of war or call of duty :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 19, 2011, 11:05:53 PM

EDIT: You know I've also never played gears of war or call of duty :af2:
I've played COD, but I prefer Halo.

And I've never played Gears as well. 3rd comes out tomorrow :o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 11:10:46 PM
I've played COD, but I prefer Halo.

And I've never played Gears as well. 3rd comes out tomorrow :o

Or halo :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]




lmao xDD


anyways, i now have the textures fixed on my FF13 stage!  who wants to test it for meh? =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I would bbbuuuutttt.... Wii broke again :(
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 19, 2011, 11:30:59 PM
I would bbbuuuutttt.... Wii broke again :(
again....? wtf r u doin to it? making sweet love to it?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 19, 2011, 11:35:51 PM #1466 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:36:57 PM by Pervyman Nitro
Quote from: DSX8 on September 19, 2011, 11:32:25 PM
again....? wtf r u doin to it? making sweet love to it?
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyway it's thrift store bought so yeah :af: I'll just have to buy a new one :oshi:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 19, 2011, 11:35:51 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyway it's thrift store bought so yeah :af: I'll just have to buy a new one :oshi:

ah i see
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I could test it for ya if you still need a tester.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 19, 2011, 11:50:10 PM
I could test it for ya if you still need a tester.
naah already found 1... and the results r... kick ass :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady