Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 18, 2011, 05:56:14 AM
Read his most recent post :P

EDIT: I see you saw his thread :P
haha yeah... i like put a stop to everything i was working on.. now just waiting for results from him x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

well here's an update on Ganon's Tower Version 2... except it next sunday ;D

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Blackawayblack on September 18, 2011, 07:39:58 PM
how's the progress on Melee BattleField?
coming along fine i guess... lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


September 19, 2011, 05:23:17 AM #1445 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:27:04 AM by Oshtoby
Quote from: DSX8 on September 19, 2011, 01:46:29 AM
Image
That's... that's incredible. I can NOT wait to play on it. So excited.

Also, If I may ask, why did you delete your post and  then retype it? I look like I'm quoting a post that hadn't happened yet.

Quote from: Blackawayblack on September 18, 2011, 08:00:57 PM
can you show us a new preview?
its still the same as the last preview... and i plan on releasing it when the new brawlbox is out, so no, there's gonna be no more previews of the stage till then! But i can show the first in-game pic of Termina Bay! I managed to fix the polygons on the turtle so now he doesnt have any holes in him anymore ;D  as for editing the material type... only 1's that work is 1 and 3 (which is Lambert).

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 19, 2011, 05:23:48 AM
its still the same as the last preview... and i plan on releasing it when the new brawlbox is out, so no, there's gonna be no more previews of the stage till then! But i can show the first in-game pic of Termina Bay! I managed to fix the polygons on the turtle so now he doesnt have any holes in him anymore ;D  as for editing the material type... only 1's that work is 1 and 3 (which is Lambert).

You make me want it more. D:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

heheh gotta wait longer, im out of town for the week, so no wii wit me
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Damn shaders making it bright.

Well, have a good time :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


here's a stage ripped right from FF13!!! =D Just need to fix the textures xP



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You know I have actully never even touched a final fantasy game let alone played one. Anyway looks like an epic stage line up happened while I was away :o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervyman Nitro on September 19, 2011, 10:15:07 PM
You know I have actully never even touched a final fantasy game let alone played one. Anyway looks like an epic stage line up happened while I was away :o
u need to play final fantasy!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

holy [censored].

That's really all I need to say in response to that.

I also hope to see some more FF dissidia stage rips from you as those by far look the best out of your obj. imported stages.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 19, 2011, 10:23:03 PM
u need to play final fantasy!!
So I've been told
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 19, 2011, 10:30:23 PM
holy [censored].

That's really all I need to say in response to that.
Yeah...... I don't actually play video games all that much :af:

Now for a HUGE shocker

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]