Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2011, 08:01:51 PM
am i like the ONLY 1 HERE.... THAT HATES SONIC GAMES!?!?!? :srs:


I wouldn't say I hate them, but I don't really care for them. : / Never could get into it.

Quote from: Beyond on September 23, 2011, 08:04:51 PM


I wouldn't say I hate them, but I don't really care for them. : / Never could get into it.
agree-able.. i never was able to get into them nor like them -.-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2011, 08:20:40 PM
agree-able.. i never was able to get into them nor like them -.-

Eh I like SA1 and SA2 but that's about it
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I don't mind Sonic series.. it's straight, but it's fanboys really [censored] it up by making it more than what it really is.

It went downhill at a certain point.

Anywho, getting back on-topic.
I would like to ask if due to you (DSX8) being busy with the Dissidia stages and City Escape, are the Melee stages you were working on (Mute City, Great Bay, Melee Battlefield) just put on hold or canceled as a whole due to either the stated reason or the soon to be expected release of the DAE to MDL0 converter?

Quote from: ds22 on September 23, 2011, 10:01:22 PM
It went downhill at a certain point.

Anywho, getting back on-topic.
I would like to ask if due to you (DSX8) being busy with the Dissidia stages and City Escape, are the Melee stages you were working on (Mute City, Great Bay, Melee Battlefield) just put on hold or canceled due to the stated reason or the incoming DAE to MDL0 converter?
naaah their not put on hold.. great bay is already finished, and animated... im just waiting till sunday night to test it on my wii which is at home -_-  (along with other stages that is xD)

but by the time the dae to mdl0 is done, they'll be remade as V2 (or V3 for some stages like ganons tower). Mute City... thats still being worked on, me and some1 else (not naming who), we're working on the animations + collisions and shadow systems for the stage. hopefully we'll be able to have it done b4 next weekend.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 23, 2011, 10:05:42 PM
naaah their not put on hold.. great bay is already finished, and animated... im just waiting till sunday night to test it on my wii which is at home -_-  (along with other stages that is xD)

but by the time the dae to mdl0 is done, they'll be remade as V2 (or V3 for some stages like ganons tower). Mute City... thats still being worked on, me and some1 else (not naming who), we're working on the animations + collisions and shadow systems for the stage. hopefully we'll be able to have it done b4 next weekend.
Great to hear that they haven't been put on hold.
I personally love those 3 stages and after mentioning them to other, they got fairly excited as well.



heheh yeah.. i need to check up on my helper to see wat else he's done.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Finish City Escape!
*slap*
JK :P Take your time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



lol me and br3 came across a really major lag with the stage when its selected. we're currently fixing it along with the textures.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I came across a really major lag when I removed the liens sticking out of one of downloads body =.= Seems we have lag issues these days.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on September 24, 2011, 01:54:22 AM
I came across a really major lag when I removed the liens sticking out of one of downloads body =.= Seems we have lag issues these days.
hah really?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady