Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 24, 2011, 03:02:39 AM
hah really?
Yup, I got many complaints, and I can't seem to fix it. Well back to the old version :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

September 24, 2011, 03:04:47 AM #1681 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:24:56 AM by DSX8
lol i see


Edit: good news... both me and br3 finally got the lag taken care of! City Escape is back on track!!!  should be out b4 friday hopefully!

edit2:
And now here's a video of Orphan's Cradle!!! finally got the lightning textures fixed, which im happy about :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The stage works well now.
It passes my personal test which is to use 4 Pokemon trainers on it.

Quote from: Phred on September 24, 2011, 07:42:01 AM
The stage works well now.
It passes my personal test which is to use 4 Pokemon trainers on it.
hehe really? well i still havent fixed the water on it yet... but at least its better to brawl on now since i fixed the spawn points, and the collisions on the watchout.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 24, 2011, 07:45:55 AM #1684 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:52:01 AM by Rockin Pervy
Pst, DSX8, make a One Piece stage for the like SIX One Piece PSA's we have coming out
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

>.> screw one piece!!!

besides... there's no one piece stage models released anyways...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Meh, I actually don't care. Just bein a troll
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on September 24, 2011, 07:51:30 AM
Meh, I actually don't care. Just bein a troll
yeah i can tell from that volnutt troll face -_-
and fyi... me hatez trollz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 24, 2011, 07:43:43 AM
hehe really? well i still havent fixed the water on it yet... but at least its better to brawl on now since i fixed the spawn points, and the collisions on the watchout.

Yeah, I've found some stages that looked nice, but acted weird with Pokemon trainers.
I put stages through their paces before I commit to them!
Have a look; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpSF3JPJvaU


September 24, 2011, 08:20:38 AM #1690 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:22:03 AM by Rockin Pervy
Quote from: DSX8 on September 24, 2011, 07:56:58 AM
yeah i can tell from that volnutt troll face -_-
and fyi... me hatez trollz

Well you must be hatin on me real bad by now but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm horrible I know :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Okay, enough trolling guys, really, this isn't Beyond's vault. He's not a Sonic fan, he's welcome to an opinion, just leave him be. Be happy he's even doing City Escape.

Quote from: Phred on September 24, 2011, 08:09:14 AM
Yeah, I've found some stages that looked nice, but acted weird with Pokemon trainers.
I put stages through their paces before I commit to them!
Have a look; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpSF3JPJvaU
ah i see... nice :P


Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 24, 2011, 08:10:23 AM
Too bad these Dissidia stages cause lag.
they dont lag really, its cause these dissidia stages (the sky fortress bahamut and orphan's cradle) were recorded in Dolphin, so ya the recording was laggy.


Quote from: Dark Aura on September 24, 2011, 08:28:33 AM
Okay, enough trolling guys, really, this isn't Beyond's vault. He's not a Sonic fan, he's welcome to an opinion, just leave him be. Be happy he's even doing City Escape.
THANK... YOU!!! XDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm really liking how Orphan's Cradle is looking, You just gotta fix those spawn points.

September 24, 2011, 02:00:17 PM #1694 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:01:47 PM by Friedslick6
Oh hey, two cool ideas for levels which wouldn't need shading:
Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge: Super Retro Levels-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjcC-DwlzNs
Playing on the road or side-walks, while different cars, turtles and logs pass down the screen in both directions. The camera would have to be angled downwards if possible, or 3D models of the different objects would have to be made or found online. I could help with that if you're willing to make it...
This stage would fit into Brawl due to its fast and periodical nature (Onett, Wario Ware Inc.), and would be easy to develop (everything moving hurts you on contact, the stage is flat.)
DOOM: Any level-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-lQZzevwA
A fight amongst MIDI-metal music in a grimy atmosphere, while bill-boarded 2D enemies shoot from both sides of the stage every 30 seconds or so. I could supply 3D conversions of levels.
DOOM is a cult classic, and it'd be an interesting and totally new look for a stage.

...Not that they are requests. You're just the only one who was game enough to release imported levels so far.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.