Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on October 10, 2011, 09:02:44 PMlmao xDD ya... that was like to cell-shaded for me, it was just like wind waker >_<

yea i thought the one KTH made was going to be better but the CPU's just kept jumping on the platforms and not going on the actual ground like idiots :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Man.
It would be cool if someone made a Brawl-styled Outset Island.
That would look so sick. 8)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 09:09:52 PM
Man.
It would be cool if someone made a Brawl-styled Outset Island.
That would look so sick. 8)
heheh.... been workin on that with xxWutzMercyxx... so far, we got the buildings done, and the stone walls
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You serious? O_o
Will it have a different fighting location than the watch tower?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 09:16:10 PM
You serious? O_o
Will it have a different fighting location than the watch tower?
yes it will :P

all i'll say is that its gonna look a bit.. realistic, still still brawl like textures
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 29, 2011, 10:04:24 AMa brawl sized version... yeah i'll be doing 1 edit: and who wants twilight princess in their brawlz? I DO FA SUR!

I have a lot of these models actually. Do you happen to have one of the Courtyard? I have one, but the textures are all shonky. And perhaps we could work together on some of these, as I've had the itch to do them for a long time, but never had the means.

Quote from: Majora on October 10, 2011, 09:57:16 PM
I have a lot of these models actually. Do you happen to have one of the Courtyard? I have one, but the textures are all shonky. And perhaps we could work together on some of these, as I've had the itch to do them for a long time, but never had the means.
add me on msn and we'll discuss :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!

i'd like to finally show a preview of a stage from... DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!! MAJORA'S MASK!!!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 11, 2011, 04:31:27 AM
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!

i'd like to finally show a preview of a stage from... DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!! MAJORA'S MASK!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoW9czgQBqE

That's awesome. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


That place is cool, but I mean out of ALL the sexy ass places in Majora's Mask, really?

Still, I'm probably gonna download this, lol.

<_<!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 11, 2011, 07:02:11 AM
That place is cool, but I mean out of ALL the sexy ass places in Majora's Mask, really?

Still, I'm probably gonna download this, lol.

<_<!
no need to worry.. im also doing Deku Palace, and that Zora's Domain... and maybe the N64 version of Great Bay ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm glad, those aren't in my plans xD

Well, Zora's Domain is, but not Majora's  :kdance:

EDIT: By the way, I've seen you've released a results screen. You may be interested in knowing that replacing all the scenedatas with the one in your stage kills the camera. I suppose you noticed it. If you want that not to happen, you should restore the original scenedatas back to the file, and edit the lights for each, instead of replacing the brres files. You can also make the changes only to one of them, hex-find those changes, and replace all the data which is the same to the one you've replaced. This way, the camera would be as always, and light should look like you want.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 11, 2011, 09:01:15 AM
I'm glad, those aren't in my plans xD

Well, Zora's Domain is, but not Majora's  :kdance:

EDIT: By the way, I've seen you've released a results screen. You may be interested in knowing that replacing all the scenedatas with the one in your stage kills the camera. I suppose you noticed it. If you want that not to happen, you should restore the original scenedatas back to the file, and edit the lights for each, instead of replacing the brres files. You can also make the changes only to one of them, hex-find those changes, and replace all the data which is the same to the one you've replaced. This way, the camera would be as always, and light should look like you want.
well i tried using the original scenedata's, but any changes i did to it always left a white fog behind the chair and blocks out the background o.e
....................
i have thought bout giving the scenedata the original result screen camera angle


Quote from: Segtendo on October 11, 2011, 01:15:21 PM
Ha.
Sweet :af:
sweet indeed... and this time i was able to add more to the sewers stage :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady