Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Sheena on April 20, 2011, 09:48:24 AM
I ain't on MSN fool! >:3
Though i can remotely i guess xD

lolz well im goin to bed... so another time
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


lol as if u can xD

and how did u get warned? O_o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Top-notch stages as always, DSX8.
You never cease to amaze me. :3
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul on April 21, 2011, 10:21:21 PM
Top-notch stages as always, DSX8.
You never cease to amaze me. :3


hehe i always make things top notched :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

LATER TODAY, ILL BE RELEASING 2 STAGES!!!

Stage 1:
Castlevania Judgement: Alchemy Lab

Stage 2:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom - UAS: Washinkyo Amehon
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.


Quote from: Difegue on April 22, 2011, 11:02:35 AM


xDD

trying to get some secret animations done on both stages so that i can record them :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

srry for a second post... but who cares, its for a release :P

1ST STAGE RELEASE OF THE DAY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9FW0mRIcgg

Click the image below to download!

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:O
The rotating stage :af:
I had to look it up since I wasn't sure what stage you were talking about :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 22, 2011, 06:21:21 PM
:O
The rotating stage :af:
I had to look it up since I wasn't sure what stage you were talking about :P

O_o rotating stage? WATCHU MEAN BOI!!! lolz
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady