Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

A geyser because it seems more creative and fitting for the stage.

It'd be epic. :3

ತಎತ

Oi... if it isnt souls sister!!!  (also gratz on a very... last bday? o.o; )

but ya, having a Geyser would be more better ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 06, 2011, 08:15:09 PM
(also gratz on a very... last bday? o.o; )
Thank you^^

Just a question:
I've never played on Uncharted RoC that much in TvC (mostly because I only play TvC with my brother :srs:) so I've only have had the stage collapse once, and the match ended soon after that.

So my question is; is there anything beyond the stage after the bridge collapses?

ತಎತ

I didn't even know the bridge fell in-game O.o
Maybe I didn't play long enough.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: |_CryStaLCleArSkY_| on July 06, 2011, 09:37:38 PM
Thank you^^

Just a question:
I've never played on Uncharted RoC that much in TvC (mostly because I only play TvC with my brother :srs:) so I've only have had the stage collapse once, and the match ended soon after that.

So my question is; is there anything beyond the stage after the bridge collapses?
ur welcome!

well, wat u see in that video of it being animated is wat u see AFTER it has collapsed.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 06, 2011, 10:00:02 PM
I didn't even know the bridge fell in-game O.o
Maybe I didn't play long enough.
u actually have to smack ur opponent into the bridge quite alot in order for it to break
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 06, 2011, 10:27:45 PM
well, wat u see in that video of it being animated is wat u see AFTER it has collapsed.
u actually have to smack ur opponent into the bridge quite alot in order for it to break

Huh, I just thought it was some twist you were putting on that o-o. Man I have got to get this game again. It was fun, but it got scrathed my my idiot brother, and they didn't have another copy at the time so I went with something else :oshi: Haven't had one seince :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 07, 2011, 04:24:28 AM
Huh, I just thought it was some twist you were putting on that o-o. Man I have got to get this game again. It was fun, but it got scrathed my my idiot brother, and they didn't have another copy at the time so I went with something else :oshi: Haven't had one seince :srs:

hahah... well animations after 10000 frames r my OWN work after that.... so :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 07, 2011, 05:50:59 AM
hahah... well animations after 10000 frames r my OWN work after that.... so :P

Nice ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Yeah, I played TvC a bit, but only enough to get Zero then not much afterwards. Don't have any other friends that own it, so vs. matches were always me owning. I never even knew it collapsed. So how exactly would the water gyser work? Was that in the original game, or is it an inventive idea?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 07, 2011, 06:42:09 AM
Yeah, I played TvC a bit, but only enough to get Zero then not much afterwards. Don't have any other friends that own it, so vs. matches were always me owning. I never even knew it collapsed. So how exactly would the water gyser work? Was that in the original game, or is it an inventive idea?
inventive idea ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 07, 2011, 01:03:03 PM
inventive idea ;)
Ooohhh I thought it was in the game. :P

Look who's been thinking outside dat box. -w-

ತಎತ

Quote from: |_CryStaLCleArSkY_| on July 08, 2011, 02:34:09 AM
Ooohhh I thought it was in the game. :P

Look who's been thinking outside dat box. -w-
hahah ;)  i do come up wit some good idea's for stages.. i'll say that xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

yes... as the title says... it is now FULLY complete.... still has alot of tweaks and stuff to fix... but should be easy once.... i feel like fixing the VIS0 files...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady