Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



WASTELAND Version 1  (no, not burning wasteland!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrMNXk8QhSE

only known bug(s)...

  • smoke stops moving withing 55secs to 1min during the match. Final version will have a CLR0 file having it fading out b4 it stops.
  • Cesshern Flag model(s) - doesnt work in game.

RE-ANIMATING THE ROCKS ON THIS STAGE WAS A PAIN!! Be glad i included it in this version, cause it took me a good 6-8 hours to animate 3 models! :af:
Comes with SSS icons, 2 brstm tracks (sorry, i wasnt sure wat other songs fit this stage well), and 3 files for the stage.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 13, 2011, 04:24:03 PM #693 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:26:10 PM by pervyTHEshadow
Ah yeah, Now I download it, put it in my SD card. And unpaiently wait for my wii to be fixed
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lol ya, u go and do that xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: LordNOaH on July 13, 2011, 10:54:58 PM
I really like your imports man, and I think I'd like them more if you attempted less walkoff stages.  Keep up the good work ^_^
hey hey, i do imports... most of TvC stages R walkoff stages... except for Uncharted Region Of Japan... lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I HAVE FOUND YOU ON FACEBOOK, GOOD SIR.
Continue the great imports :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 13, 2011, 11:34:51 PM
I HAVE FOUND YOU ON FACEBOOK, GOOD SIR.
Continue the great imports :af:
lol u stalker!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Woh woh woh were doin facebook now O-o. I never made one
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 14, 2011, 02:31:05 AM
Woh woh woh were doin facebook now O-o. I never made one
Me, DSX8, and Pride have one :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hhhhhhmmmm. Well I may be one of the few who have NEVER made a facebook account :af: or myspace or whatever that other one is :kdance:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on July 14, 2011, 02:31:05 AM
Woh woh woh were doin facebook now O-o. I never made one
hahah... im more active on facebook xP


Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2011, 02:32:47 AM
Me, DSX8, and Pride have one :af:
indeed we do!!! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady