Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chill, man. All I'm telling you is how I solved a similar problem with an obj import.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 28, 2011, 02:00:05 AM
Chill, man. All I'm telling you is how I solved a similar problem with an obj import.
yeah i think i fixed it.. read the edit in my last post
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yup, it doesn't freeze now. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on September 28, 2011, 02:09:03 AM
Yup, it doesn't freeze now. :3
lol im not sure WHY it added a new collision data spot in collision editor... thats just weird O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 02:10:30 AM
lol im not sure WHY it added a new collision data spot in collision editor... thats just weird O.o
It's ok, it's good that i don't face that problem anymore. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Bah I'm to lazy to re-download. That's gonna sit on my SD card for a year now before I get the fixed version :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on September 28, 2011, 02:16:22 AM
Bah I'm to lazy to re-download. That's gonna sit on my SD card for a year now before I get the fixed version :srs:
i command u to download it now :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


good... now i feel happeh  :happy:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So, how 'bout that City Escape? :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2011, 02:23:59 AM
So, how 'bout that City Escape? :vyse:
lol thxs for reminding me... br3 said he's gonna do more work on it tonight ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 01:51:41 AM
i didnt save the stage in the new brawlbox, only in the old 1..

edit: ok i think i solved the issue... for some reason the collision added 1 more collision box onto the stage which had NOTHING in it... so please re-download the stage!

Thank you DSX8. You fixed the problem, no freezes anymore.

Again thank you for making my most wanted stage. I like the great animations you did and I think the size is perfectly for brawl. :)

Now I cant wait for the simmable Version 2 with the new water design of course!!! :laugh:

Quote from: Ryan on September 28, 2011, 02:39:07 AM
Thank you DSX8. You fixed the problem, no freezes anymore.

Again thank you for making my most wanted stage. I like the great animations you did and I think the size is perfectly for brawl. :)

Now I cant wait for the simmable Version 2 with the new water design of course!!! :laugh:
and that is y im awesome for imports ;D
lmao not trying to sound conceited or anything... but i am the #1 stage importer around here
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 02:42:14 AM
and that is y im awesome for imports ;D
lmao I'm TOTALLY trying to sound conceited because i am the #1 stage importer around here

There we go :af:



You know I had to :>.>:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: DSX8 on September 28, 2011, 02:42:14 AM
and that is y im awesome for imports ;D
lmao not trying to sound conceited or anything... but i am the #1 stage importer around here

Yeah!! But pls hurry up with version 2 im so excited to get the swimmable version!!! :o :P
And pls do not change the size. I love it!! :kdance: