Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 29, 2011, 06:31:10 AM
right now it makes me feel like quiting that ppl r updating great bay w/o asking for my permission (except for ItalianStallion)..

Oh sorry, that wasnt the purpose. I made these changes just for my self because you said youre taking a break for the next days from hacking and i couldnt wait any longer. I never wanted to disturb your work on V2.

Dont worry i will not upload it and i would never do that without asking for your permission of course.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 29, 2011, 06:31:10 AMshush u... i didnt ask for ur opinion -.-'   right now it makes me feel like quiting that ppl r updating great bay w/o asking for my permission (except for ItalianStallion).. edit: here's a WIP animation of Mute City, which was recorded earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp2kmSNRFik

O_O omg, this looks good. How far is it from done?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I don't know if this was pointed out, but the trees on the turtles in Great Bay have transparency issues.

The first one has a grayish fill, while the other has a black fill.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh yea Twilight Princess!! I now have a reason to use Dark Beast Ganon's theme  ;D

Quote from: The LC on September 29, 2011, 02:02:46 PM
O_O omg, this looks good. How far is it from done?
right now... the animation i have made stops in front of that tunnel... so maybe like 45%? lol


Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 02:09:49 PM
I don't know if this was pointed out, but the trees on the turtles in Great Bay have transparency issues.

The first one has a grayish fill, while the other has a black fill.
already knew bout that... reason y, cause obj imports cant have transparency, but it works wen used with other obj models.  put a brawl model behind that, it'll give u a weird result lol


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 29, 2011, 06:02:13 PM
Oh yea Twilight Princess!! I now have a reason to use Dark Beast Ganon's theme  ;D
hahah ya same
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I've never played Twilight Princess but damn that stage looks sexy!

Find more epic looking [censored] =]

Quote from: DSX8 on September 29, 2011, 06:31:53 PMalready knew bout that... reason y, cause obj imports cant have transparency, but it works wen used with other obj models.  put a brawl model behind that, it'll give u a weird result lol


Not true, Ryan's updated version has no issues with the turtles, courtesy of me xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Finally got to try out great bay and I gotta say. I've never self destructed as many times as I just did on that stage :>.>palm:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on September 29, 2011, 07:35:49 PM
Finally got to try out great bay and I gotta say. I've never self destructed as many times as I just did on that stage :>.>palm:
Yea, me too. The rock thing on the left cant be grabbed and the second turtle cant either. I usually self-destruct trying to get around the second turtle and that rock.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 29, 2011, 10:04:24 AMa brawl sized version... yeah i'll be doing 1 edit: and who wants twilight princess in their brawlz? I DO FA SUR!

i would definitly like to fight near the throne or maybe on the stairs
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 29, 2011, 07:23:40 PM
I've never played Twilight Princess but damn that stage looks sexy!

Find more epic looking [censored] =]
well u should see it in BB... looks more sexy x3  (which will be at the bottom of this post!)


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 29, 2011, 07:34:43 PM
Not true, Ryan's updated version has no issues with the turtles, courtesy of me xD
u sly sly... psychic cat u... imma have to get back to basics with imports now >.>


Quote from: Rockin Pervy on September 29, 2011, 07:35:49 PM
Finally got to try out great bay and I gotta say. I've never self destructed as many times as I just did on that stage :>.>palm:
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 29, 2011, 08:09:25 PM
Yea, me too. The rock thing on the left cant be grabbed and the second turtle cant either. I usually self-destruct trying to get around the second turtle and that rock.
as i recall... those turtles never had a ledge to grab onto in Melee... and bout that rock on the left... oops ^^"  i forgot bout that Dx
.......
and ill also lower the death boundary more


anyways... here's a small teaser!!! im still fixing up the texture on hyrule castle throne room
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You should have the characters fight on that middle section of stairs just before the throne. Right in the center of the 2 separate stairs, that way you'll be in front of the throne.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 29, 2011, 08:25:50 PM
You should have the characters fight on that middle section of stairs just before the throne. Right in the center of the 2 separate stairs, that way you'll be in front of the throne.
lol idk bout that... cause u wont be able to see that well inside the throne room
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

But if you fight to far out, you won't be able to see the throne. :oshi:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 29, 2011, 08:41:27 PM
But if you fight to far out, you won't be able to see the throne. :oshi:
u'll see what i mean... and this is why i prefer not to do what u said...


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady