Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: DSX8 on October 09, 2011, 02:37:49 AMhmm if he's able to rip the models with 3D Ripper DX, then yes, i'd be happy =D note: that program doesnt work with windows 7... so if he can do it, i'll give him total credit!
I think I recall him being able to. =D

Wow, I seem to have missed alot today o-o Glad ya stayin and lookin forward tot hose stages ;D
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: SmashClash on October 09, 2011, 03:14:09 AM
I think I recall him being able to. =D
Orly? well can ya ask him to rip me the Ruined City stage? :af:


Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 09, 2011, 03:18:52 AM
Wow, I seem to have missed alot today o-o Glad ya stayin and lookin forward tot hose stages ;D
yes u have
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 09, 2011, 03:28:36 AMOrly? well can ya ask him to rip me the Ruined City stage? :af: yes u have
Sure. I'll PM him.

Quote from: SmashClash on October 09, 2011, 03:33:26 AM
Sure. I'll PM him.
ok sweet, i hope he'll be able to do it ^_^


edit:
just to show u what Dream's End looks like...

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I loved fighting Jecht on that stage with Tidus's story in Dissidia (and Duodecim), and Jecht is being made by jokekid! I will be even happier once this comes out
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: DSX8 on October 09, 2011, 03:36:28 AMok sweet, i hope he'll be able to do it ^_^ edit: just to show u what Dream's End looks like...

looks great so far :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: DSX8 on October 09, 2011, 03:36:28 AM
ok sweet, i hope he'll be able to do it ^_^


edit:
just to show u what Dream's End looks like...


Liken the look of that stage ;D
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: FF7adme on October 09, 2011, 02:41:13 PM
I loved fighting Jecht on that stage with Tidus's story in Dissidia (and Duodecim), and Jecht is being made by jokekid! I will be even happier once this comes out
hahah i had no clue he was making Ject at all o.o   *smells a PSA for him in the future*


Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 09, 2011, 04:32:52 PM
looks great so far :af:
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 09, 2011, 04:34:04 PM

Liken the look of that stage ;D

thanks =D


Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 09, 2011, 06:13:36 PM
Oh [censored] do I have the perfect sky for that stage!
wat'cha talking bout? this stage is supposed to have a space background... ok more like a starry background xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

My favorite dissidia stage in brawl!! I'm so gonna be owning CPUs on this. (make sure its CPU friendly. Wouldn't want then being retards and what not and suiciding everywhere)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 09, 2011, 09:37:21 PM
My favorite dissidia stage in brawl!! I'm so gonna be owning CPUs on this. (make sure its CPU friendly. Wouldn't want then being retards and what not and suiciding everywhere)
haha dont worry... its all CPU friendly ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: DSX8 on October 09, 2011, 09:40:54 PM
haha dont worry... its all CPU friendly ;D

Yay, I hat the stages where they kill themselves or run around like headless chickens =.=
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]