Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Did you get a PM while browsing the vault by any chance? That could be it, i think.

August 19, 2012, 08:22:44 PM #4501 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:29:48 PM by Kakalaa
Quote from: マンディ on August 19, 2012, 08:18:22 PM
Did you get a PM while browsing the vault by any chance? That could be it, i think.
It would be different. This error is much longer. Brawl Vault PM errors are only two lines I believe.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ


Quote from: Anonymous on August 19, 2012, 09:57:49 PM
Some invalid reports -
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388
....Why? Screen cap'd
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28279
Not the model's fault.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20762
no they're not. just try clicking on them.
Fixed the first two, but I couldn't see any previews on the third one (not even ones that I could click to expand).  Seems like imageshack isn't playing nice again.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 19, 2012, 10:06:01 PM
Fixed the first two, but I couldn't see any previews on the third one (not even ones that I could click to expand).  Seems like imageshack isn't playing nice again.
my pc nor my ipod show them either.





Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 19, 2012, 10:29:58 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28322
No ingame pictures.
Thanks, though in the future you could just report the hack yourself.  You don't need to post hacks here just to get them reported.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 19, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
I'll tell you what it is:

Gone.
Erm, look again, lol...

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

Quote from: WTVelocity on August 19, 2012, 11:41:53 PM
Erm, look again, lol...
It's deleted. Direct links still work, but it doesn't show up otherwise (e.g. in a search).

I have a vikki ket k errit question.

Alright, excuse my mixing there, but if this is the right place to ask...

Would it be appropriate for me to go through a crap load of stages exporting the textures, placing them in folders and then compiling them in a ZIP titled (Stage Textures)? It would reaaaaaally save time for people who use textures from other stages on their hacks. I'll even go through the efforts of naming every texture something sensible.

If you've ever made a stage without using custom textures I think you'd find this invaluable.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?