Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.

Vyse, it most certainly was not made up, and if you are going to make empty accusations at me, ban me now, it will be your as much as mine.
I completely hate dishonest, to the point I won't even tell my children about Santa Clause.
Meaning, I'd be really ticked if it wasn't someone online, but I don't want to be a part of a site where an administrator throws around accusations so haphazardly.

I am thinking when I read what I'm talking about, was one of those
"Update: Rules have been updated. Please Click Here to see updated rules"
of which was posted about 15 months ago when revising the rules for the BrawlVault.

Not sure if you were active back then or not, but they had 3 revisions in a 8 day period, and one of them WAS saying to provide a good screenshot and description.
They gave pictures of 2 different hacks, saying this picture is acceptable, and this one wouldn't be (blurry, blocky). They then said a proper description of a hack is required, and 2 examples of descriptions.

The one saying what I said before, was used as a bad example, while the good one said
"(character) from (anime) finally joins the brawl. I did (blah)...".
Don't remember the details word for word, but I remember that, which is why I haven't been lazy, and gave descent detail on my own hacks, if you read.

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

Quote from: WTVelocity on August 19, 2012, 08:15:12 AM
Vyse, it most certainly was not made up, and if you are going to make empty accusations at me, ban me now, it will be your as much as mine.
I completely hate dishonest, to the point I won't even tell my children about Santa Clause.
Meaning, I'd be really ticked if it wasn't someone online, but I don't want to be a part of a site where an administrator throws around accusations so haphazardly.
For starters, you should really calm down and not take Vyse's blunt statement as an accusation, because it's not. No need to take things so personally, please.

Now, I've been an admin on here since way before you registered, and honestly, I don't remember either the rules ever saying "this is a a good description, and this is a bad one".
But I do remember this, which fits your description. However, it is about featured hacks, not BV submissions. Plus, it is outdated as all [censored].
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

August 19, 2012, 11:40:09 AM #4487 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:39:31 PM by Kakalaa
Quote from: WTVelocityI don't want to be a part of a site where an administrator throws around accusations so haphazardly.
Not to gang on you here, but Vyse speaks the truth. The hack never said in the description:
"OMG, shes like so sexy you haz to dl dis hack!". You posted the whole description silly.

Still, be it as it may even if it did. There is no rule that states one needs a "clear description" or "it is mandatory to have a description" in his hack. A majority of your reports have been about descriptions, lol.

Please get your facts straight.

Now to wrap this up, invalid report.

EDIT: Vyse, he quoted it correctly. Just exaggerated the "OMG" line though.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: WTVelocity on August 19, 2012, 08:15:12 AM
Vyse, it most certainly was not made up, and if you are going to make empty accusations at me, ban me now, it will be your as much as mine.
I completely hate dishonest, to the point I won't even tell my children about Santa Clause.
Meaning, I'd be really ticked if it wasn't someone online, but I don't want to be a part of a site where an administrator throws around accusations so haphazardly.

I am thinking when I read what I'm talking about, was one of those
"Update: Rules have been updated. Please Click Here to see updated rules"
of which was posted about 15 months ago when revising the rules for the BrawlVault.

Not sure if you were active back then or not, but they had 3 revisions in a 8 day period, and one of them WAS saying to provide a good screenshot and description.
They gave pictures of 2 different hacks, saying this picture is acceptable, and this one wouldn't be (blurry, blocky). They then said a proper description of a hack is required, and 2 examples of descriptions.

The one saying what I said before, was used as a bad example, while the good one said
"(character) from (anime) finally joins the brawl. I did (blah)...".
Don't remember the details word for word, but I remember that, which is why I haven't been lazy, and gave descent detail on my own hacks, if you read.
The rules never had your "this is a a good description, and this is a bad one" in it for BrawlVault submissions, only for Featured hacks on the blog.

Get your facts straight before going against an Admin please.

*Ahem* Victory Badguy, check your PMs, please?

Quote from: JirachiMaster on August 19, 2012, 04:14:32 PM
*Ahem* Victory Badguy, check your PMs, please?

Yes, I checked them.  I know that you'll get a preview soon but until then the report is legit.  You need to have working previews when you upload a hack, not soon afterwards.  Your BRSTM will be approved once you get your previews.

Miacis speaks the truth, I got that page confused with an actual brawlvault submission rule, because I read it a while ago.

I apologize, I was on a relatively short fuse due to 4 hours sleep a night for 4-5 nights (tooth rotting, no medications), and my patience was short. I watched what I said, but I do sincerely apologize for overreacting a little (I say a little, because I'm still typically blunt).

So again, not trying to cop out an excuse for my behavior, because I'm apologizing.
I'm just usually blunt as it is, and finally got a good nights sleep, so can think about it a little better... sorry. :)

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

If I was accusing you of anything, it was having a bad memory, not lying.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3557
As a Christian, I'm not sure if I need to laugh (because I do have a sense of humor),
or cry (because of the severe Injustice done here).

Didn't report, because didn't know if this is against any rules, but wanted to bring it to your attention, in case you do have a rule about things like this, to avoid problems of flaming/trolling....

(Yes, ok, it's also to just post an OMGWTFLMFAOBBQ moment, but not solely for that reason...).

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just a hack a Jesus, not tarnishing his name or anything.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 19, 2012, 05:43:25 PM #4495 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:44:33 PM by Albafika
That hack was brought up before, people need to learn if it isn't in the rules, then it's permitted. The rules are all written down. That hack is breaking no rules, so it's fine. I care little for one's beliefs, too. It'd be stupid to limit the amount of hacks under them.

August 19, 2012, 05:52:16 PM #4496 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:57:11 PM by Flygon
I fixed up my shadow hack, so you can report only when it freezes your game or some link is broken

And Jesus hack is not against anything, you are able to express yourself since I'm 100% ike's intentions while making that hack weren't about making fun of your religious view.

Btw these two hacks aren't broken, some jealous kid false reported them

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2369
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5371
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Hey, I'm pretty sure it's because you guys are working on it, but in case you aren't, wanted to let you guys know I'm getting an error in the BV:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 27

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 31

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 35

Sorry no quote tag, quick reply lol.

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

Quote from: WTVelocity on August 19, 2012, 07:51:31 PM
Hey, I'm pretty sure it's because you guys are working on it, but in case you aren't, wanted to let you guys know I'm getting an error in the BV:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 27

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 31

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Gallery/BrawlHeader.php on line 35

I be getting that to but only when I'm on my ipad
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others