Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Scout on October 04, 2013, 12:26:16 AM
This is not broken, just the website acting up:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31107

Thanks, fixed it. Yeah, mediafire is been doing that "restarting download" ritual for some time now.

3 ghost hacks appeared
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


October 05, 2013, 02:44:39 AM #6258 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 02:46:43 AM by Segtendo
Holy [censored]. More popped up. I'm on it.
EDIT: Done. Continue, as usual.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 05, 2013, 05:53:56 AM #6259 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 05:56:22 AM by Scout
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28049

People should know how useful is the pm system...
I am using this hack currently, the taunt doesn't bother me. Everything else is just fine, I believe this is not valid.

Edit:
This download is not broken.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18026
However, I'm not sure if websites like that are permitted or not. Never even seen it before.

Quote from: Scout on October 05, 2013, 05:53:56 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28049

People should know how useful is the pm system...
I am using this hack currently, the taunt doesn't bother me. Everything else is just fine, I believe this is not valid.

Edit:
This download is not broken.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18026
However, I'm not sure if websites like that are permitted or not. Never even seen it before.

Fixed both of these. Thanks.

I was able to download the file on the second one, but I don't appreciate people using download sites that we aren't associated with, like Dropbox or Mediafire. I'll probably PM the user asking to replace the download.

Any luck on fixing those Download links in the resources? I came across another help topic concerning this...

I saw.

And again. It's whenever an admin/Vyse can find the time to fix them. They all have lives.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i'm not sure if this is the place to ask but does anyone still have this stage?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8603
i had a long time ago, but i seem to have lost it, so when i went to redownload this i noticed that THE GENIUS KNOWN AS MEDIAFIRE blocks the damn thing for no reason............again...........
siderant:why the hell has mediafire turned into a complete [censored] recently? i'm seeing mediafire links going down like theres no tommorow, and quite honestly its getting annoying.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


This is not really the place to ask, as far as I know. Try PMing the creator. And I also do not know why mediafire started taking mods down, but it sure happens a lot more nowadays.

Okay, what's with all the pop-up advertisements?!

Quote from: Venusaur498 on October 08, 2013, 08:36:43 PM
Okay, what's with all the pop-up advertisements?!
Ad Blocker is a saint. :L

Though the Advertisements help pay for the server this very website is hosted on.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey guys, I hate to bother you and all, I'm usually just lurking around. I can't seem to browse the BrawlVault; whenever I go to click on another page, it either doesn't load at all, or it takes me back to the first page. This is effectively making the vault kind of unbrowsable. Is there some sort of fix or should I use a different browser? I'm using Google Chrome currently. Thanks in advance.  :kdance:

Quote from: StreakRaiden on October 10, 2013, 11:58:03 PM
Hey guys, I hate to bother you and all, I'm usually just lurking around. I can't seem to browse the BrawlVault; whenever I go to click on another page, it either doesn't load at all, or it takes me back to the first page. This is effectively making the vault kind of unbrowsable. Is there some sort of fix or should I use a different browser? I'm using Google Chrome currently. Thanks in advance.  :kdance:

Do this:

Click on a random hack on the main vault and then click on whatever you want to go to.

Quote from: StreakRaiden on October 10, 2013, 11:58:03 PM
Hey guys, I hate to bother you and all, I'm usually just lurking around. I can't seem to browse the BrawlVault; whenever I go to click on another page, it either doesn't load at all, or it takes me back to the first page. This is effectively making the vault kind of unbrowsable. Is there some sort of fix or should I use a different browser? I'm using Google Chrome currently. Thanks in advance.  :kdance:
Quote from: LegacyWolf on August 13, 2013, 07:32:35 PMThis is how you must set up the Vault options to view it properly. It says so at the top of the vault in a pretty banner.

Feel free to keep trying if it still happens, and try refreshing the page then clicking on the next page if necessary.

Quote from: TheSoraKid on October 11, 2013, 12:14:01 AM
Do this:

Click on a random hack on the main vault and then click on whatever you want to go to.

Sounds like doing more than you need to do at all, hmm?