Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Vyse, have you had a chance to fix the HTML for the BrawlVault section yet?

Its been a good couple of months since I've asked, and reason why is because I have to edit many submissions thanks to the countless newbies that report my [censored] needlessly.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 29, 2012, 09:04:17 PM
Vyse, have you had a chance to fix the HTML for the BrawlVault section yet?
I honestly don't remember what you're talking about. Do you mean the special characters?

Quote from: Vyse on August 29, 2012, 09:59:59 PM
I honestly don't remember what you're talking about. Do you mean the special characters?

That is what I mean good sir.

Ah. There was a little discussion about that ten pages back, starting here.

Short answer: I still don't know.

It has to do with the way BV is retrieving stuff from the database, because all those characters are stored just fine. When I'm done with the recode (which I was working on until I stopped to write this), maybe it'll fix itself. I'm changing it to interact with the database the same way the forum does, so...

I dono what to say about this report...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24603
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 30, 2012, 10:35:59 PM
I dono what to say about this report...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24603


Lawl. That made my day. Good ol' newbs and their reports.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Noobs and their noobiness r)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so uh.. Personally it's a 1/3 correctly, as his leg kinda is 3d and when thrown he 3d's. sooo.. I dono how to manage this one
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



All of the problems with him turning 3D are mentioned in the description.  I'd call it an invalid report.

August 31, 2012, 01:30:54 AM #4599 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 01:32:12 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Kk. I'll zap it. If he rereports, I'll say so here.

Edit: Gack. Stupid vault messed up my name on the edit XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5803&Moderated=All&facebook=true

This is a false teport.....The person clearly doesn't know how to use rel. files judging by the problem he reported the stage for-_-.


Is there any way I can block/ignore a user? or just stop the user from personal messaging me in such a way that they wouldn't find out that I'm the one who blocked them?

August 31, 2012, 06:28:57 AM #4603 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:30:51 AM by Zelia
Quote from: POKE MASTER on August 31, 2012, 05:18:58 AM
Is there any way I can block/ignore a user? or just stop the user from personal messaging me in such a way that they wouldn't find out that I'm the one who blocked them?
Profile > Personal Message Options > Ignorelist > Name u want in grey box > Change Profile > Done.

Well that's how u stop them from messaging u.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I would just tell them to leave me alone if I were you. quick and to the point lol
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.