Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on September 14, 2012, 05:42:23 PM
has anyone thought about what i said about fully solid rules, with numbers included?
like, if someone ignores X reports he gets his submission rights removed...
Solid rules =/= Annoying rules. Rules like these require keeping count. And it all have to depend on the gravity of the sanction, not just because "ignores x reports".

Rules are far more complex than what you make them be, and anyways, the new rules are nearly done.

doesnt matter how complex rules can get, there are always FULLY fair solutions, at least that's what i believe, and that was just an example, you can as well add some specific exceptions or sub-rules, and keeping count is actually ALWAYS important when talking about infractions...

September 14, 2012, 06:00:18 PM #4757 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:05:08 PM by Albafika
Quote from: jokekid on September 14, 2012, 05:46:13 PM
doesnt matter how complex rules can get, there are always FULLY fair solutions, at least that's what i believe, and that was just an example, you can as well add some specific exceptions or sub-rules, and keeping count is actually ALWAYS important when talking about infractions...
Capitalizing those words doesn't makes them have more sense.

Rules don't need to be complex to have fair solutions.

I'm not sure what's making you complain like this, nothing has happened that has gotten a bigger or smaller sanction than it should have.

The Brawl Staff have our own section where we debate the sanctions for X and Y user.

Anything else you might want to add?

not really, and thanks for sounding like an ass...

Quote from: jokekid on September 14, 2012, 06:46:41 PM
not really, and thanks for sounding like an ass...
I was in no way trying to sound like an ass. I was just giving a straight answer with a real question...

Anyways, if there's nothing else, let's go back on topic.


About the Tomo guy with the Young Link packs. I tested them out a while ago and I dunno if the psa work is stolen. But I haven't seen it anywhere else. He also has a voice, an attack 100, a shield bash, and the ability to throw but not from a distance if that helps. He is likely still some sort of port though because he uses Link animations and is incompatible with Toon Link's psa or motions.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 14, 2012, 10:18:59 PM
Two invalid reports:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26053
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25718
Someone fixed these. oo

Quote from: Kienamaru on September 14, 2012, 10:36:29 PM
About the Tomo guy with the Young Link packs. I tested them out a while ago and I dunno if the psa work is stolen. But I haven't seen it anywhere else. He also has a voice, an attack 100, a shield bash, and the ability to throw but not from a distance if that helps. He is likely still some sort of port though because he uses Link animations and is incompatible with Toon Link's psa or motions.
Thany has posted about 3 times (1 time on this same page) proof of from where he stole the PSA and the Model.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 15, 2012, 04:12:50 AM
You know there are MSN Yahoo and such settings here right? Why not do the same for Skype?

Idk how many people here use it though...
This is a Question for the Board Thread, not the Brawl Vault thread. :P



Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 15, 2012, 03:39:55 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28835
I think this a repost of Mastaklo's Final Version Shadow.
Might be, cuz it's his video.
Let's see if he's smart enough to add a DL link for us to check.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seeing as it lacks any description, any previews other than Mastaklo's and he didn't even try to add a download link, I'd be willing to say it's a junk upload.

Still, I'll ere on the side of caution and wait for any changes.  This guy is a newer user though so he probably doesn't know the rules for the Vault.  If this was stolen, I doubt it was done so maliciously.

September 15, 2012, 07:05:25 PM #4767 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:27:20 PM by Anonymous
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28502
He had me in the credits, and he removed me yet again.
EDIT: He stole my moveset, too  :srs:

Edit2: He's now removed my report once with no changes
Credit is resolved, however he did nothing about the moveset two additional times.

Edit 3: Now he's claiming the moveset is his. I tested it and it is infact mine, with the one modification of the sword glow being blue, which only involves changing one texture in the FitMarth.pac file

Edit 4: Screen cap'd


By this point, I have reported it 15 times. (and counting.)

September 15, 2012, 09:32:00 PM #4768 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:07:08 AM by Pik
Quote from: Thany on September 14, 2012, 02:10:42 PM
While we're on the topic of theft, Tomoking strikes yet again. This is the 3rd time since August 18th, and at least the 5th or 6th incident that I can recall where he's stolen something. Reports and deleting his thefts aren't going to stop him, his submission rights need to take a hike.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28815

Pik's models again from here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25539

The PSA once again and this time all 6 of the Melee-ified recolours of Piks' old YoungLink from this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21634

There's an extra moveset.pac and Fitmotion in the download, but it's just vBrawl Link's moveset and animation file.

EDIT: It appears as though someone's taken care of it.

Eh, I actually don't mind as long as he gives credit. It looks like he got Young Link running smoothly on Toon Link, which is good.

Plus, tomo is apparently japanese. He might use google translate or some [censored], which has a terrible english>japanese translation.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 15, 2012, 10:04:45 PM #4769 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:29:32 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Anonymous on September 15, 2012, 07:05:25 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28502 He had me in the credits, and he removed me yet again. EDIT: He stole my moveset, too  :srs: Edit2: He's now removed my report once with no changes Credit is resolved, however he did nothing about the moveset two additional times. Edit 3: Now he's claiming the moveset is his. I tested it and it is infact mine, with the one modification of the sword glow being blue, which only involves changing one texture in the FitMarth.pac file Edit 4: Screen cap'd By this point, I have reported it 15 times. (and counting.)
Not that guy again..... *facepalm* I'm telling you, he claims big stuff is when using other peoples hacks with any credit......also he is 11. I've checked his profile. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509