Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: JirachiMaster on December 02, 2012, 06:51:11 PM
Am I not allowed to ask how he made his hack?
Yes you can, but do it in a PM instead. This just derails the topic more then needed.

Quote from: Vyse on December 02, 2012, 06:47:51 PM
It's been a rule forever

The wording is sketchy. It seems to only discourage pointless images in place of actual previews instead of banning them altogether.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


How is "not acceptable" in any way ambiguous?

Of course "not acceptable" is unambiguous, but in the context of the entire section of the rules, it is.

"When creating, for example, a hack based on an anime character, pictures/art of the actual anime character are not acceptable as preview images."

To me, it makes more sense that way.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 02, 2012, 09:43:41 PM #5375 Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:48:36 PM by Mr.MW
If i report this guy for not giving proper credit does anyone have my back?




If u dont know what in the hell im talking about you can find out here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 02, 2012, 09:55:12 PM #5376 Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 10:02:41 PM by Cody Travers
Quote from: Mr.MW on December 02, 2012, 09:43:41 PM
If i report this guy for not giving proper credit does anyone have my back?




If u dont know what in the hell im talking about you can find out here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Report it if you want but I don't think Nernerman would like it and not I'm not saying this cause I got your back but  got nernerman's 
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 02, 2012, 09:43:41 PM
If i report this guy for not giving proper credit does anyone have my back?




If u dont know what in the hell im talking about you can find out here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i talk to nernerman and he actually made that hack jsut to see if it would get reported, which i thought was funny but...anyway

i dont think credit is needed cuz if the creator of the "joshua the hedgehog" guy would have reported it cuz there wasnt credit in the first place
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

December 03, 2012, 12:24:11 AM #5378 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:29:58 AM by Meta Jirachi
I'll give boygos about a month to remove his adf.ly links before I report them. (I'm not too crazy about reporting as I think he'll ignore it and remove the reports)
N/A

Uh... I was about to ask something and then decided that it could be seen as derailing and stuff... We don't want that.


So here's my question. There's a voice pack I saw that I like but there are a few things off about the placement of the wavs. If I were to take that pack, dissect it, and reorganize it to where the wavs were where I want them would that be okay?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

December 03, 2012, 06:02:15 AM #5380 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:04:42 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Meta Jirachi on December 03, 2012, 12:24:11 AM
I'll give boygos about a month to remove his adf.ly links before I report them.

Calm down moderator! :o
-----

Let the mods take care of it :srs:

He will remove them. :D


Quote from: Anivernage on December 03, 2012, 06:02:15 AM
Calm down moderator! :o
-----

Let the mods take care of it :srs:

He will remove them. :D


We'll see about that. Albafika handled the ones from hacksponge but not boygos even though I mentioned to him. and no, I never force anyone to do anything.
N/A

Quote from: Kienamaru on December 03, 2012, 03:47:58 AM
Uh... I was about to ask something and then decided that it could be seen as derailing and stuff... We don't want that.
k.

Quote from: Kienamaru on December 03, 2012, 03:47:58 AM
So here's my question. There's a voice pack I saw that I like but there are a few things off about the placement of the wavs. If I were to take that pack, dissect it, and reorganize it to where the wavs were where I want them would that be okay?
Yes, it would. But don't forget credit/collab.

Quote from: Meta Jirachi on December 03, 2012, 09:52:08 AM
We'll see about that. Albafika handled the ones from hacksponge but not boygos even though I mentioned to him. and no, I never force anyone to do anything.
Forgive me oh great user! I'll make sure to follow your commands as soon as possible! Please! Have mercy upon my unworthy soul!

December 03, 2012, 01:02:41 PM #5383 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:09:12 PM by Meta Jirachi
Albafika don't be silly, and sorry if I sounded harsh. sometimes somethings I say sound more dramatic.  :(
N/A

Quote from: Albafika on December 03, 2012, 12:06:58 PM


Forgive me oh great user! I'll make sure to follow your commands as soon as possible! Please! Have mercy upon my unworthy soul!
Lol, you made my day.  :P