Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on December 30, 2012, 08:35:52 AM
The real question is why the Delete button is still showing up on something that's already been deleted. Has it always been that way?
Yes, it has always been that way. Thing is, the Vault Staff can difference them with the ">_<". Anyways, I don't really think this is an issue, as the submission dissapears from the Vault, so only those with a direct link can view it.

Quote from: Albafika on December 30, 2012, 01:51:18 PM
Yes, it has always been that way. Thing is, the Vault Staff can difference them with the ">_<". Anyways, I don't really think this is an issue, as the submission dissapears from the Vault, so only those with a direct link can view it.
I prefer a DELETED to show that it's actually deleted. The ">_<" is not really showing that it's deleted.. Only those who know ">_<" means deleted, know it's deleted. Everyone else with the direct link would think it's not deleted.


Quote from: Albafika on December 30, 2012, 02:10:25 PM
And what does that changes?
Well, we wouldn't be having this conversation, for one thing.

A basic principle when building any UI is that when a user changes something, s/he should immediately see some result of that change. If someone deletes a submission and nothing looks different, that can get confusing. Case in point.

Quote from: Vyse on December 30, 2012, 02:39:42 PM
Well, we wouldn't be having this conversation, for one thing.

A basic principle when building any UI is that when a user changes something, s/he should immediately see some result of that change. If someone deletes a submission and nothing looks different, that can get confusing. Case in point.
^This.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30427
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30426

Should this be removed? I think he's refering to SMF1 putting EVERY texture in the download for every hack he does.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Could the person removing the reports please at least reply to the user to confirm you deleted it? I've been seeing the lack of replies to them a lot lately..

The report was removed, and isn't that all that matters?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2013, 04:56:43 PM
The report was removed, and isn't that all that matters?
Informing the users is part of the report handling....

It's more a courtesy than a rule :)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


exactly
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Is there a way to search for every PSA for a character at once in the advanced search? I've noticed that when you just checkmark the PSA option, not every PSA actually shows up. And if you checkmark another option with PSA like Kirby Hats, different PSA's show up than the ones in just the PSA search.

It seems like when there are other things describing the hack like "KHatsImportModelPSATexture", that they don't show up in the regular PSA search.

Quote from: ToadKart on January 05, 2013, 08:17:04 AM
Is there a way to search for every PSA for a character at once in the advanced search? I've noticed that when you just checkmark the PSA option, not every PSA actually shows up. And if you checkmark another option with PSA like Kirby Hats, different PSA's show up than the ones in just the PSA search.

It seems like when there are other things describing the hack like "KHatsImportModelPSATexture", that they don't show up in the regular PSA search.
that always bothered me too since if you search by psa and if ppl got imported check it would be
character-importpsa wich wont appear on the search at all this needs to fix by searching the word psa not just the character-psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

there is a problem with vault
then i try to seach on Stages it say it can´t load the page (tried on IE/Firefox/chrome)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 09, 2013, 04:20:03 PM #5519 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:25:27 PM by Spex130
Ah, hey everyone. I suppose this is the right place for this....

Anyways, I found a stolen hack. It's reported, but I figured it should be here too so it can get removed.

THIS: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30538

and THIS: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=13235

are the same. The pictures are the same. Inside the file, all the names are the same. The textures are the same. Even the file hierarchy inside the .RAR is the same. It's just been renamed and uploaded.

Now, if I'm wrong and Skeleton and BP are the same person (despite the hate for Brawlvault) then please ignore me. Otherwise, this seems pretty bad, huh?


Actually, I think I made a mistake. Please ignore me.