Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: spralwers on February 02, 2013, 04:14:04 AM
Sort by last edited date?
This was already discussed and concluded as a bad idea because people can easily abuse that function.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: JirachiMaster on February 04, 2013, 06:18:02 AM
Something's up with the 3rd image here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13110

It's a little on the... large side.
OK... It was large and it did link back to the submission then the pic itself, when clicked. Oh well. I fixed it. Thanks for the helping.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29208

Image and download link aren't broken.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(



personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10445

I have this stage. It doesn't freeze for me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


February 14, 2013, 11:05:10 PM #5562 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:07:05 PM by Tcll
that "problem" with the vault...
I'm just now getting it...
(this is within the last 2 weeks)

I'm on my wii JSYK

EDIT:
btw... post-merge still affects user threads :srs:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Can someone remove this. I didn't give him the permission to duplicate it. I clearly said not to, in my description.
QuoteNOTE From Slayer: I know the texture in the pictures is not released. I'm not done with it. Please don't go making replicas of it without my consent.

My hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28103

The one to be removed: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31043&Moderated=All&facebook=true