Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Aw cripe! I'm really sorry, I guess I wasn't paying attention.  :-[ :-[  It's fixed now, thank you.

February 26, 2013, 04:37:48 PM #5596 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:43:42 PM by GoodLuckTrying
Concerning this... Although it is a [censored]y move of this user to make such mod, we can't forbid him from uploading it, as the rules state, so it's back up. You can, however, demand collaboration or politely ask him to remove it.

Quote from: Platina on February 26, 2013, 04:29:14 PM
Aw cripe! I'm really sorry, I guess I wasn't paying attention.  :-[ :-[  It's fixed now, thank you.
No worries. It's actually normal to not to notice it, as normal as it is to not to read/notice ads while browsing the internet. :P

EDIT: Happy birthday!

Quote from: SJS on February 26, 2013, 02:05:57 PM
What makes you think a bigger message will stop people from coming here with the "Problem:" error? There is a huge KC:MM logo at the top of the board, and people still call this place Brawl Vault. Making the message into an even bigger eyesore just to prove a point is ridiculous.

Besides, there's only a handful of users who come here with the "Problem:" problem. Instead of being snarky, act like a staff member and help them out.
Thank you!

If you want to help a user, just help him. If it annoys you too much, then just shut it. Don't throw a little tantrum at him or complain about being asked to do your job as a BV staff.

As an admin, I get asked stupid questions about stuff that is written on the boards, all the time. What do you think I answer?
"Oh man, why are you asking me this question? For nya's sake, it's written in the rules, why do these noobs never read rules, I should force users to go through 7 Notepad files, so they finally read the rules." ?
No, I just answer the damn question, point out where to find more info about it, and then move on to my business.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: joking on February 21, 2013, 06:20:46 PM


waitwut?

how can this be?
doesnt the vault delete your downloads when you have no hacks left?

March 01, 2013, 02:18:37 PM #5599 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:20:01 PM by パンドラのハート
Normally yes, sometimes it bugs though.

What cuases it and why, i have no clue. Only one capable of answering that is Vyse and he's busy with other things at the moment.

Quote from: joking on March 01, 2013, 11:48:28 AMhow can this be?
doesnt the vault delete your downloads when you have no hacks left?

This was brought up last year when It happened. When Megaupload was shut down, Akari_un deleted all of his hacks, and for whatever reason the vault gave him downloads for the deleted hacks.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


March 01, 2013, 10:03:48 PM #5601 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 10:04:55 PM by Nanobuds
:srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31220

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 01, 2013, 10:03:48 PM
:srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31220

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i lol'd hard, but really, i mean, for real, i laughed :srs:

March 02, 2013, 09:59:13 PM #5604 Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:04:42 PM by Niflheim
I have some.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ


Quote from: Niflheim on March 02, 2013, 09:59:13 PM
I have some.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Good eye, went ahead and removed the ones I thought were truly invalid. Thanks.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: TheSoraKid on March 02, 2013, 10:27:58 PM
Me too.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21090

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5528
(The download is gone.)
Um, those we're already reported a little while back. There's no need for the staff to remove them.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

March 03, 2013, 11:05:51 AM #5608 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:07:30 AM by Chaoszard
I reported a hack (Abu over diddy kong) today because when i click on pictures it give me immediately an error message (you know the message when there is an invalid adress).
But i noticed later that it was happening to each hack which have pictures hosted by imgur... I have no problem with imageshack but it seems i can't connect to imgur.
So i guess my report is not valid, but i want to know why i can't see pictures hosted by imgur, and if i'm the only one or if other people have this error too.

And a last thing, this is again the "no database selected" problem, it's getting worse, sometimes i can't see any character content for a whole minute or two. Refresh page, restart browser, clicking on different characters (or on the same like 20 times)... nothing works. Suddenly it works again, and after a few seconds i have the error again. Why ?

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0