Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joking on March 03, 2013, 11:46:39 AM
i can see imgur images perfectly fine...
^This.
Try clearing your browser's cache, that should work for the pictures.

Quote from: Chaoszard on March 03, 2013, 11:05:51 AM
I reported a hack (Abu over diddy kong) today because when i click on pictures it give me immediately an error message (you know the message when there is an invalid adress).
But i noticed later that it was happening to each hack which have pictures hosted by imgur... I have no problem with imageshack but it seems i can't connect to imgur.
So i guess my report is not valid, but i want to know why i can't see pictures hosted by imgur, and if i'm the only one or if other people have this error too.

And a last thing, this is again the "no database selected" problem, it's getting worse, sometimes i can't see any character content for a whole minute or two. Refresh page, restart browser, clicking on different characters (or on the same like 20 times)... nothing works. Suddenly it works again, and after a few seconds i have the error again. Why ?


I had the imgur problem. Was using chrome, and it seems it decided it didn't like imgur's redirection page i.imgur.com. So I had to go to the browser settings and make an addblock exception for imgur and i.imgur domains. Also started using a different NDS, one from google. One of those solved the problem I just don't remember which one.

Quote from: Iwvi on March 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PMI had to go to the browser settings and make an addblock exception for imgur and i.imgur domains.
It worked ! Thanks for this.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Bot stuff goes here.

This thread is only for problems concerning Brawl Vault.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 04, 2013, 01:53:09 AM
Bot stuff goes here.

This thread is only for problems concerning Brawl Vault.
My bad. Moved my message to the right topic. Thanks for telling me :)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

March 09, 2013, 11:33:38 PM #5615 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:46:05 PM by Chaos_Knight
Sigh.....I don't understand this one.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31340

I mean come on, Thany already include every single .rel for every character in her PSA.

Edit: Nevermind, it got removed.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: ds22 on March 10, 2013, 12:19:37 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31345

He keeps uploading it.
:>.>palm:

I pm'd him and he told he would stop posting hacks like that. Apparently, he lied.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

LOL, read the description, he says he collabbed the people, while he didnt :srs:

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 10, 2013, 12:22:41 AM
  :>.>palm:

I pm'd him and he told he would stop posting hacks like that. Apparently, he lied.

In the future, let the Vault Staff take care of sending PMs to the infractors. He has no real obligation to listen to what you demand.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


March 11, 2013, 08:18:00 AM #5620 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 08:28:01 AM by yerffej
When I try to use Brawl Vault, it often comes up with "No Data base selected," but I do get it to work eventually if I click enough. But when that does happen, I can never make it past the first page when browsing, I'll click the next page, and it loads for a second, but then it goes back to the first. maybe 10% of the time it'll actually go to the next page. This happens on multiple computers, browsers, and internet connections for me. And yes, i do have safesearch off and facebook on.
Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone else experience this?

Edit: Actually, I think I may have solved my own problem. On one of my computers I deleted the temporary internet files, and it looks like it's working again.
Project M 2.5b w/ Classic Expansion Pack for P:M (5.3m)


March 11, 2013, 01:29:49 PM #5622 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:03:39 PM by GoodLuckTrying
Quote from: joke king on March 11, 2013, 12:56:13 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31363

adf.ly links aren't allowed for download links, but what about descriptions?
So sly... XD

EDIT: Normally, I'd just go and sanction that user for doing this (As I recall he was told not to put them as DL links before, so this is just a way to bypass it), but since I'm chill, I'll have to see what others think. :o I still think they should be removed, but again, we've said you can practically put anything on the Description, IIRC.

He puts all of his hacks in the description?
lolsosmart
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


QuoteAny link that requires a user to do anything other than click "download" is not allowed. Sites with timers (e.g. RapidShare) are fine; sites with ads or passwords are not.

Doesn't specify where the link has to be. I'd argue that the rule would apply here.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.