Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

The Upload button in the Submit page is gone for me. Also, it isn't simply invisible. I can't use it,
and now I can't submit because of it.  :'(
Is there a fix?

August 06, 2013, 04:23:33 PM #6031 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:36:38 PM by Chaos_Knight
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32416
Preview does work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852
Download does work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31834

This seems invalid. I don't see any differences from Reaver Ind.'s and the one shown in the video.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31298

The report is stupid.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




Hello,
I notice the report email I had sent to me says to simply fix faulty reports simply by editing the submission, but I also see a lot of faulty reports submitted here as well. I am uncertain as to which I should do, so for now I'll go with the latter:



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31224

Also, I am not quite certain this user knows how Mister G-Dubs's recolors work. Should I send a polite PM and inform said user of how?


Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 10, 2013, 02:41:33 PM
Hello,
I notice the report email I had sent to me says to simply fix faulty reports simply by editing the submission, but I also see a lot of faulty reports submitted here as well. I am uncertain as to which I should do, so for now I'll go with the latter:



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31224

Also, I am not quite certain this user knows how Mister G-Dubs's recolors work. Should I send a polite PM and inform said user of how?
If it's a report on your own hacks and you know 100% certain they work, then you can remove the report yourself. AS for the PM, that's all up to you. You can send a PM on how to do it if you want, we won't object.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 10, 2013, 02:41:33 PM
Hello,
I notice the report email I had sent to me says to simply fix faulty reports simply by editing the submission, but I also see a lot of faulty reports submitted here as well. I am uncertain as to which I should do, so for now I'll go with the latter:



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31224

Also, I am not quite certain this user knows how Mister G-Dubs's recolors work. Should I send a polite PM and inform said user of how?

So if you're the creator of the hack, and you know for a fact that the report is faulty, you have the right to edit the submission to get rid of the report. Simple as that.

Furthermore, it would be quite kind of you to help that user out with a PM.

Ninja'd =o

Thank you much for your responses! I have gotten rid of the report and sent the user a polite PM to inform them of how Mr. G-Dubs's colors work. I shall keep this in mind for future reports. (:





August 13, 2013, 07:32:35 PM #6042 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 08:03:01 PM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: FryDay on August 13, 2013, 06:00:11 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17567

*Broken eyes

Fixed.

Quote from: pootisftw on August 13, 2013, 06:12:32 PM
it won't go to the next page

This is how you must set up the Vault options to view it properly. It says so at the top of the vault in a pretty banner.

Feel free to keep trying if it still happens, and try refreshing the page then clicking on the next page if necessary.