Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: venusaur on August 28, 2013, 01:29:10 PM
Anyone else also know the "No database selected" glitch? It happens even more frequently than the fact that the website can't do what every other [censored]ing website do! SCROLL PAGES!
This has also been mentioned and we'll have to tell you the same thing yet again. EVERYTHING BrawlVault related is handled by Vyse. He's a busy guy, learn to be patient. We told you this on your previous posts here as well..

Quote from: パンドラのハート on August 28, 2013, 06:35:08 AM
Yeah i forgot to post that i fixed it :P
Ninja'd... Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

August 28, 2013, 03:21:47 PM #6092 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:12:29 PM by Albafika
Quote from: venusaur on August 28, 2013, 01:29:10 PM
Anyone else also know the "No database selected" glitch? It happens even more frequently than the fact that the website can't do what every other [censored]ing website do! SCROLL PAGES!
This is the second time you do this.  Find something else to do with your life than come on this thread to [censored] about the same thing, or I will be obliged to assist you. (And by assist, I mean sanction. I believe I need to explain it to you as you've proven to not to be to clever).

EDIT: There, you've been assisted. Now, no more OFF-Topic.

August 29, 2013, 05:09:00 AM #6093 Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:14:17 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29101
(Reported: Get rid of your [censored]ing adf.ly links. (25427 venusaur))

All of Hacksponge's stuff were reported by that dude, as all links now leads to MediaFire rather than an Adf.ly link. Only the hacks' description have the Adf.ly links, not the downloads themselves.

EDIT :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29266
(Reported: For the last [censored]ing time. Remove your adf.ly links. (25427 venusaur))

I've also noticed the bad language used... *facepalm*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

August 29, 2013, 07:19:30 AM #6094 Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:21:19 AM by パンドラのハート
Oh look... it's venusaur again...


There seems to still be an ever prevalent glitch within the vault. I'm not sure if it's Chrome or if it's the vault, but for whatever reason I can't browse the vault page by page; for almost over a year the vault has been sending me back to the first page. This has been a pain when trying to see new hacks or even hacks from a few days ago. Please Help  :(

Quote from: Popthekirby on August 29, 2013, 08:11:44 AM
There seems to still be an ever prevalent glitch within the vault. I'm not sure if it's Chrome or if it's the vault, but for whatever reason I can't browse the vault page by page; for almost over a year the vault has been sending me back to the first page. This has been a pain when trying to see new hacks or even hacks from a few days ago. Please Help  :(
It's a known bug, sadly there is no permanent solution available yet. The best you can do is hit the back button and have it load, then hit the forward button and let it load. I do this and it usually helps, not all the time though.

If that doesn't help, try setting Safe search to off. Sometimes it tends to mess with the BV for some people.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on August 29, 2013, 07:19:30 AM
Oh look... it's venusaur again...


He's reporting for a reason, though: Check the description. I added a footnote to the Vault Rules being more specific on our position about these sites on submissions. Let's see if Hacksponge fixes it by himself. This is the third time we have to deal with Hacksponge's adf.ly [censored].

Quote from: Albafika on August 29, 2013, 01:59:09 PM
He's reporting for a reason, though: Check the description. I added a footnote to the Vault Rules being more specific on our position about these sites on submissions. Let's see if Hacksponge fixes it by himself. This is the third time we have to deal with Hacksponge's adf.ly [censored].
I already removed the adfly links after seeing the report, it's just that venusaur really needs to back off with his language and [censored]ing.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on August 29, 2013, 03:12:12 PM
I already removed the adfly links after seeing the report, it's just that venusaur really needs to back off with his language and [censored]ing.
Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Anyways, let's move on. :P

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29534

Report is misleading. Neither the image nor the download is broken HOWEVER the hack should get reported for adf.ly links

August 29, 2013, 07:38:35 PM #6101 Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 08:19:40 PM by LegacyWolf
Quote from: BabyLuigiOnFire on August 29, 2013, 06:53:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29534

Report is misleading. Neither the image nor the download is broken HOWEVER the hack should get reported for adf.ly links

Yeah, replaced that worthless report there with a less worthless one.



I have a question, but what are you going to do with adf.ly links? Reporting them is obviously not enough to deter people from clicking on the links, and it won't stop the personal gain.