Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: The_Altrox on November 01, 2013, 05:32:31 PM
I used to come here all the time for character texture hacks. I'm back to see what's available, but when I clicked on the character's portrait, I get an error box that says "problem"

If this is a noob fix or it's been answered already, sorry.

Make sure you have the SafeSearch app turned off, and the Facebook app turned on.

November 02, 2013, 02:23:54 AM #6331 Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:55:09 AM by Scout
Quote from: Antasma Rouge on November 02, 2013, 01:56:03 AM
Not to be a snitch, but do you really think shadowgeno made any of these? I don't know, I'm not a Brawl Vault Staff, I'm just watching over non-credited or stealing hacks. I let you guys know if there is any more rule breaking stuff. I'm sick of him submitting hacks that aren't his, want it to stop.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33257

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31404

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well, not to be mean and all, but you are sort of breaking the signature size rule... sorry :/

Edit: He/she fixed it... but I'm sure I've seen those mods somewhere else on the vault before....

what
the
heck?

none of these are his at all. and he goes and uploads all of them.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Antasma Rouge on November 02, 2013, 01:56:03 AM
Not to be a snitch, but do you really think shadowgeno made any of these? I don't know, I'm not a Brawl Vault Staff, I'm just watching over non-credited or stealing hacks. I let you guys know if there is any more rule breaking stuff. I'm sick of him submitting hacks that aren't his, want it to stop.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33257

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31404

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link me to the original submissions to be certain these are stolen. I will not go through all the Sonic/Donkey Kong pages to spot it, so if you claim it's stolen, bring proof (Links) to back it up.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 02, 2013, 02:27:19 AM
what
the
heck?

none of these are his at all. and he goes and uploads all of them.
Same goes for you.

November 02, 2013, 03:22:36 AM #6334 Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:25:40 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Antasma Rouge on November 02, 2013, 03:18:51 AM
Gladly...

Super Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26448  by KnightMario

Super Shadow: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5284 by chagg001 with credit to Kyzon, Wave Kusanagi and Mastaklo

Shadow(just model) for Shadowgeno over DK BETA Version: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23539

Animations of Hyper Sonic for Shadowgeno over DK BETA Version: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9426 by Waveshocker Sigma with credit to Crush the Lone Wolf, SuperZeroSonic, and PPXEXE

If these are wrong. may I be struck by lightning at where I'm landing? >:(

Thanks dude, I'll fix it. (I thought I had the right size)
Perfect. I'll look into it now.

Quote from: Albafika on November 02, 2013, 02:50:13 AM
Link me to the original submissions to be certain these are stolen. I will not go through all the Sonic/Donkey Kong pages to spot it, so if you claim it's stolen, bring proof (Links) to back it up.
Same goes for you.

:srs:

Hyper Sonic Final Smash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1887

Hyper Sonic PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26650

Super Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14488
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 02, 2013, 03:27:30 AM #6336 Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:30:08 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Antasma Rouge on November 02, 2013, 03:24:38 AM
Thank you so much I appreciate it.
It has been dealt with. Let us know if he does it again.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 02, 2013, 03:27:03 AM
:srs:

Hyper Sonic Final Smash: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1887

Hyper Sonic PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26650

Super Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14488
Thanks. I'll look into these now.

EDIT: He even used the same previews on one of them.... (Original and stolen).

I dealt with it. Let me know, too, if he does it again, to restrict him from ever submitting again.

Quote from: Antasma Rouge on November 02, 2013, 03:18:51 AM
Thanks dude, I'll fix it. (I thought I had the right size)

Awesome, here, this is the guide that was posted on the forum rules, you can use these as reference as to how big can ur sig be.



Hope this helps  :kdance:

Scout, saving lives from warnings one post at a time.

Quote from: Albafika on November 02, 2013, 03:27:30 AM
EDIT: He even used the same previews on one of them....
Not just one of them.
This one uses previews from this way old thread in smashboards. Just scroll down to "Super Sonic by Dchen". In fact, the "unknown" user he credited is most likely this guy . It wasn't even that hard to find the user.

This...

It uses a video form an old thing on youtube, is a "pack" and, i ahvent downlaoded it, but if it IS, it isnt allowed. plus, he doesnt credit or collab anyone >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 03, 2013, 01:10:48 AM
This...

It uses a video form an old thing on youtube, is a "pack" and, i ahvent downlaoded it, but if it IS, it isnt allowed. plus, he doesnt credit or collab anyone >.>
I'll deal with this.

I think this is located on the wrong thread:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62102.0

It's an request in a help thread in other words...

Quote from: Scout on November 03, 2013, 09:37:26 PM
I think this is located on the wrong thread:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62102.0

It's an request in a help thread in other words...
1: That topic is over 3 weeks old.
2: Wrong topic to post this on.

November 06, 2013, 04:05:53 PM #6343 Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:18:51 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Scout on November 03, 2013, 09:37:26 PM
I think this is located on the wrong thread:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62102.0

It's an request in a help thread in other words...
Next time, use the report feature.

Anyways, seems like Noah's dropbox is functioning again. I'll try to add the alternate Skydrive link today. regardless.

EDIT: There we go. Vyse already updated the Resources page with the recent changes.

I'm japanese...
I always return to the Home When I see Brawl Vault.
I can see page1 ,but I can't see page2.
Other Japanese also return the home.
Could you help me?