Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

So... the Brawl Vault is completely unusable to me right now. I can't get past the first page of anything in the vault because my attempts to get to any other page only redirects me to back to page one. (clicking on page 2 only takes me back to page 1)

Safe search is disabled. I'm using Google Chrome and the problem has been present for at least a week. Clearing my browser's cookies and cache hasn't resolved the problem.

Any advice for me?

Quote from: genandnic on November 28, 2013, 01:12:01 AM
So... the Brawl Vault is completely unusable to me right now. I can't get past the first page of anything in the vault because my attempts to get to any other page only redirects me to back to page one. (clicking on page 2 only takes me back to page 1)

Safe search is disabled. I'm using Google Chrome and the problem has been present for at least a week. Clearing my browser's cookies and cache hasn't resolved the problem.

Any advice for me?
Try disabling Facebook as well.

Ok Idk if I'm the only one having this problem. But every time I click anything to go to a different page of KCMM forums or to Brawlvault I get this.



I finally made it to this thread after 15 minutes of refreshing. Letting you guys know if you don't already know.

Quote from: OmegaS3 on December 01, 2013, 07:52:20 AM
Ok Idk if I'm the only one having this problem. But every time I click anything to go to a different page of KCMM forums or to Brawlvault I get this.



I finally made it to this thread after 15 minutes of refreshing. Letting you guys know if you don't already know.

Yes, it's happening for everybody, and I'm personally not sure why. Just be patient and wait for the admins to fix it or something.

We've had a surge of bandwidth usage for no apparent reason, lately. We're looking into it.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

(Reported: WTF BRO!!!! GO KILL URSELF ;) (30933 GodOfAll5577))
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35013

(Reported: You're lame. Too many of the same old boring @ss recolors. Go smooch some pwenis. (30933 GodOfAll5577))
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34167

(Reported: Gold digga @$$ N!gger, TRASH LOLOLOLOL!!! (30933 GodOfAll5577))
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33980


Seeing a pattern here.
I'd look for more, but I feel my IQ dropping reading this scum's garbage reports.

December 01, 2013, 05:11:46 PM #6366 Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:12:57 PM by Chaos_Knight
oh snap

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

GodOfAll5577 shouldn't abusing the report system. I think that deserves the removal of reporting rights.

December 01, 2013, 05:19:37 PM #6368 Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:21:13 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Looks like we have ourselves an 8 year old. :v Ban pls.

I've never seen that many invalid reports from a single user before. .-.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 01, 2013, 05:17:48 PM
GodOfAll5577 shouldn't abusing the report system. I think that deserves the removal of reporting rights.
I think he deserves more than that. :v

Since if I recall correctly, the Forum Rules also apply to the Vault.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

However, I remember someone said once (can't remember who), that we can't ban someone from the forums for their vault activity. I may be wrong, If I am, then yeah he deserves more, cause he clearly isn't here for the mods or community.

BTW: random question, am I the only one seeing the forums white?

Quote from: Iwvi on December 01, 2013, 05:27:09 PM
However, I remember someone said once (can't remember who), that we can't ban someone from the forums for their vault activity. I may be wrong, If I am, then yeah he deserves more, cause he clearly isn't here for the mods or community.
If a Ban isn't possible, then I would say a Moderation or a Mute would be the best punishment.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 01, 2013, 05:27:09 PM
BTW: random question, am I the only one seeing the forums white?
It's been happening to a lot of users lately.

According to Miacis, the forums suddenly used up a lot of bandwidth.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Miacis is currently working on it.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 01, 2013, 05:27:09 PM
BTW: random question, am I the only one seeing the forums white?
Try refreshing sometimes, it's due to the forums having major stress with bandwidth the last few days.

December 01, 2013, 05:32:08 PM #6372 Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:33:31 PM by Miacis
Yeah, normally, you don't issue punishments like Warns and such for BV-related issues. But in this case, it is pretty obvious the guy was here for nothing but causing trouble.

I've removed his BV Reporting rights, and issued a 2-month ban to let him chill.

Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Leaving the mini modding aside, you can go qheqd and ask an Administrator to remove this guy's reporting rights. As stated here, KCMM =/= Brawl Vault. BV sanctions don't apple on the forum (Some exceptions apply).