Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Vyse on May 22, 2011, 07:57:31 PM
He's been banned from reporting for a while. These must be old reports that no one's noticed before or something.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Zack Fair on May 23, 2011, 11:05:12 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9370

Say what??

That report has been around for a long time. It's about time someone remove It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on May 23, 2011, 11:16:21 PM
That report has been around for a long time. It's about time someone remove It.
As much as I despise his hacks, I removed the report. Useless report is useless.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



The entire "Bad reported Hacks list" from BrawlVault
V1(page 1-??)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

V2 (page ??-15)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

V3 (page 16-21)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

V4 (page 22-30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's done! It's finally done :D
Every single bad reported hack (pages 1-30 of reported hacks)
*pats self on back*

Only took 1 hour to get them all.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 24, 2011, 12:14:04 AM
The entire "Bad reported Hacks list" from BrawlVault
V1(page 1-??)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

V2 (page ??-15)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

V3 (page 16-21)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

V4 (page 22-30)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's done! It's finally done :D
Every single bad reported hack (pages 1-30 of reported hacks)
*pats self on back*

Only took 1 hour to get them all.
Geez you went through every report?! O_o"

@ Music reports

That guy needs to burn.  Gorillaz are AWESOME :srs: But on a more legitimate report, the videos have been set to private so there is no form of preview.


Speaking of reports, since I don't have my own thread here, I just want to quickly announce that because my host is down permanently, all my hacks and their pictures have disappeared. I still have them on my hard drive. I just haven't had the time and motivation to fix them all yet. I've only fixed the better hacks at the moment, and I'm having a little trouble finding my May's Bandanna and Megapuff X hacks (but I just realised they might be on my SD card), plus I'm hesitant to put my old, outdated Tina texture, my crappy Peach Roll and that random ZSS recolour since they're my least favourite hacks of mine.

So yeah, by all means report my hacks if you see issues, it'll give me a kick in the pants to fix them, I just wanted to clear that up for you guys.

Quote from: Puraidou on May 24, 2011, 10:27:22 AM
Geez you went through every report?! O_o"
Yep, everysingle one ;D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Yeah goes against plagiarism rules seeing as how he literally renamed SDo0m's files and called it his. Should probably remove it http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19086&Moderated=All

May 25, 2011, 07:15:36 AM #1032 Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:40:08 AM by donaldthescotishtwin
Quote from: SmashHackers on May 24, 2011, 11:54:46 PM
Yeah goes against plagiarism rules seeing as how he literally renamed SDo0m's files and called it his. Should probably remove it http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19086&Moderated=All

Am I calling it mine? No plus I added SDoom to the Colaborated with so he also gets the downloads
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SORRY FOR 2X post but..

@smashhackers

I posted A PM to him about you and he said this

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 25, 2011, 01:12:35 PM
You didn't steal because you asked and got permission.


Good enough?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

The only question is if it works at all.