Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.



Can this be reported or not?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25560&Vault=audio

The preview vid doesnt seem to be working even though i gave it a valid Youtube link. Thats no fault of mine right?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 27, 2012, 04:36:41 AM
Can this be reported or not?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25560&Vault=audio

The preview vid doesnt seem to be working even though i gave it a valid Youtube link. Thats no fault of mine right?

Huh.  That's odd.  Are you using a kind of YT link that isn't the standard version?  I trust you when you say that the vid works, but maybe it can't be embedded in the upload properly for some reason.

March 27, 2012, 04:40:15 AM #2854 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:43:02 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 27, 2012, 04:36:41 AM
Can this be reported or not?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25560&Vault=audio

The preview vid doesnt seem to be working even though i gave it a valid Youtube link. Thats no fault of mine right?
Next time, look for the actual link of the video.

I fixed it. Your link was:

http://www. youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=X-_Y46-TvO8&nomobile=1s

I changed it to:

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=X-_Y46-TvO8

Just had to click "Share" and copy the real link from there. (I added a space to the links above so they'd display)

Quote from: Albafika on March 27, 2012, 04:40:15 AM
Next time, look for the actual link of the video.

I fixed it. Your link was:

http://www. youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=X-_Y46-TvO8&nomobile=1s

I changed it to:

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=X-_Y46-TvO8

Just had to click "Share" and copy the real link from there. (I added a space to the links above so they'd display)
Hmm, thats weird i thought i did have the real link, but thanks :D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

what does.....i dont get this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25553&Moderated=All&facebook=true

tell me if something i wrong with my computer or soehting but the picture is in the top left corner of the screen
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



that was crazy someone should ask him how the heck he did that
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Invalid report?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25548

I mean, mnsg bro you can easily just PM the person saying that the name is wrong