Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

well it still doesnt make sense
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Fixed the first two, but I'm not so sure about the other one.  As PAVGN said, that guy was uploading a bunch of crap earlier.  I'll get rid of the report if someone comes forward and says that the hack is legit.

well ok thats fine with me. i just needed to point it out
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

April 15, 2012, 12:45:45 AM #2973 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:56:47 AM by Shulktendo
Okay. For starters, the hack IS legit. However, its "last modified" date was in 2009. I'm going to go with that it was stolen (probably from Jose Gallardo's Shadow PSA).

I'd check if it actually was his Shadow (probably from an old texture), but the PSA link here doesn't work.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Shulktendo on April 15, 2012, 12:45:45 AM
Okay. For starters, the hack IS legit. However, its "last modified" date was in 2009. I'm going to go with that it was stolen (probably from Jose Gallardo's Shadow PSA).

Considering everything else that he did, I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 15, 2012, 12:56:38 AM
Considering everything else that he did, I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen.
^This. I assume it's stolen, until proven otherwise.

ok yah its probly stolen

the guy was probly thinking "well this sint on the vualt so lets post it" and was a newbie that didnt know what else he had to do
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 15, 2012, 05:10:26 AM
dumb report?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25823

he credited MarioDK... that should be enough.

Agreed.  Unless MarioDK himself reports the hack for not getting collab'd then I see no reason for the uploader to get reported for not doing it.  Removed.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 15, 2012, 01:48:35 AM
the guy was probly thinking "well this sint on the vualt so lets post it" and was a newbie that didnt know what else he had to do
Honestly, I feel like this is the right thing to do.

Unless creators have specifically stated that they do not want their stuff on the Vault, it's better for things to be shared than to exclude them because "Oh no, someone's download count is gonna go up!"

i downloaded it to check out, there is only a pcs file, idk if its stolen or not, but its just sonic with shadow's texture, with no model edits...


this is just a re-upload of one of KTH's vertexes and MarioDK's PSA... which is still on the vault...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25873


why dont u delete it instead of leaving the report, after all he probably won't delete it himself, and even if he would, it's the same if you do so... but quicker