Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2012, 01:27:14 PM
I see it fine. It's another PSA compilation pack "with credit to Everyone who made and worked on all the PSAs such as SDo0m, KJP, MarioDK, Dao, DivineOverlord and more."
It didn't work for me, now it does though.

No offense but people really need to stop compiling other people's hacks and uploading it for their own download counts >_>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25947

Unless Nanobuds gave this user permission, then remove this.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 21, 2012, 04:02:07 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25947

Unless Nanobuds gave this user permission, then remove this.

It is me or some of dat recolors are mine? :srs:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 21, 2012, 04:02:07 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25947

Unless Nanobuds gave this user permission, then remove this.
I gave him permission, dont worry.

But I think he may have used some of Infernape's recolors... I cant tell...

Seems he didn't, all FitWario are the same color (Purple) so no worry's there
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm constantly getting SFM errors or something. It says something about the server being busy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on April 21, 2012, 06:40:43 PM
I'm constantly getting SFM errors or something. It says something about the server being busy.
Dude, there has been a topic for that since the site moved :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43471.0

And it's already well known.

BrawlVault Staff now gets a new rank and stars.
That way, if you guys have any questions about BV, you can ask them.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 21, 2012, 10:55:23 PM
BrawlVault Staff now gets a new rank and stars.
That way, if you guys have any questions about BV, you can ask them.
That's good. ^^
I'm liking their stars.


Quote from: Sorceress on April 20, 2012, 05:28:49 AM
Invalid Report #2

Downloading the file is ok and the pictures appear fine.

Invalid Report #3
Invalid Report #4

Dumb Report that says "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" and that's both of them.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Miacis on April 21, 2012, 10:55:23 PM
BrawlVault Staff now gets a new rank and stars.
That way, if you guys have any questions about BV, you can ask them.
The stars are [censored]in', Miacis. Thanks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 22, 2012, 12:08:10 AM #3041 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:10:42 AM by Celsius
Quote from: Sorceress on April 21, 2012, 10:57:34 PM
That's good. ^^
I'm liking their stars.


Fixed all 3 :]

And thx for doing my idea Mia! :D


Quote from: Celsius on April 22, 2012, 12:08:10 AM
Fixed all 3 :]
I'm looking for more, so stay tuned.:P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿