Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


April 30, 2012, 10:22:27 PM #3121 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:23:57 PM by Sorceress
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26118&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Is that allowed in the vault? It isn't a hack, it's an art program.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 30, 2012, 10:23:54 PM
Already sent a PM recommending that he take it down. He agreed to do so.
Well ok then.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


And then he PM'd me and said that one of the admins said it was ok to upload. Apparently.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 30, 2012, 11:01:46 PM
And then he PM'd me and said that one of the admins said it was ok to upload. Apparently.
You can't be serious. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm pretty sure that hack shouldn't be on the vault. Though it isn't explicitly stated in the rule I don't think someone should be putting up a free version of Photoshop for download on the vault. <_<

I reported him and if he doesn't remove the download himself soon, I'll remove it myself.

Frankly, I don't believe it should be there either, though he apparently spoke with Vish, who said that it was ok to upload.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 30, 2012, 11:16:10 PM
Frankly, I don't believe it should be there either, though he apparently spoke with Vish, who said that it was ok to upload.
He's probably lying.

But if he's not, Vish is wrong.

Once again the Vault Forgot what Ascii is. Also links in my Vault Descs arn't linked
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



April 30, 2012, 11:21:08 PM #3131 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:22:13 PM by Sorceress
Well I also agree it shouldn't be in the vault. People are downloading a program that his friend paid for, not them.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Vyse on April 30, 2012, 11:17:23 PM
He&#039;s probably lying.

But if he&#039;s not, Vish is wrong.
Not to mention Vish isn't an admin either. x_X

Quote from: Sorceress on April 30, 2012, 11:21:08 PM
Well I also agree it shouldn&#039;t be in the vault. People are downloading a program that his friend paid for, not them.
Wat
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Sorceress on April 30, 2012, 11:21:08 PM
Well I also agree it shouldn't be in the vault. People are downloading a program that his friend paid for, not them.

isnt that the same as piratebay?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on April 30, 2012, 11:17:23 PM
He's probably lying.

But if he's not, Vish is wrong.

Miacis just asked me about it. I never even heard about the guy til now lol.