Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 30, 2012, 11:32:35 PM #3135 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:33:40 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Miacis on April 30, 2012, 11:23:24 PM
Wat
Well he said his "friend" paid for a full version of Photoshop CS4 and people were downloading that "file". Aren't people suppose to pay for their own, instead of downloading it from somebody else?

Quote from: Metal Sonic on April 30, 2012, 11:24:07 PM
isnt that the same as piratebay?
Maybe.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Wow. Well that's a shame. I had my suspicions when he said that he spoke with an admin whose name started with an F and came back with "Vish."

At least it's down now. Problem solved yaaay.

Quote from: Sorceress on April 30, 2012, 11:32:35 PM
Well he said his "friend" paid for a full version of Photoshop CS4 and people were downloading that "file". Aren't people suppose to pay for their own instead of downloading it from somebody else?
Indeed, Sorceress. What you're describing here is piracy. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 30, 2012, 11:34:04 PM
Indeed, Sorceress. What you're describing here is piracy. :3
Well I guess and those dang pirates. >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on April 30, 2012, 11:37:17 PM
Well I guess and those dang pirates. >.>

>.>
<.<
.
.
.
If i download a movie illegaly on the ocean, does that make me a Pirate of teh Carabiean?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on April 30, 2012, 11:44:41 PM
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
If i download a movie illegaly on the ocean, does that make me a Pirate of teh Carabiean?


Anyways glad you guys took care of this lil problem. last thing we needed was to get tracked like that
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



May 01, 2012, 12:18:00 AM #3141 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:19:19 AM by Sorceress
Here is a Invalid Report.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 30, 2012, 11:54:20 PM


Anyways glad you guys took care of this lil problem. last thing we needed was to get tracked like that

:af:

anyway, for people who see my reports, on my hacks, i am having trouble uplaoding hacks. it says it changes the link ,but it doesnt.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 30, 2012, 11:19:25 PM
Once again the Vault Forgot what Ascii is.
Actually, the database has the correct collation this time, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I'll try to figure it out, but in the meantime, a quick edit -> submit fixes it.

QuoteAlso links in my Vault Descs arn't linked
I have no idea what you mean.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 01, 2012, 12:18:58 AM
i am having trouble uplaoding hacks. it says it changes the link ,but it doesnt.
I have no idea what this means either.

in teh desc of hacks with link, it either says http:// or the link but you cannot click on it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 01, 2012, 01:13:55 AM
in teh desc of hacks with link, it either says http:// or the link but you cannot click on it
Oh. I wasn't noticing that because of Linkification. I'll work on it.

But the "http://" thing should have been fixed a while ago. Show me where it's not.

oh. i didnt knwo it was fixed. i saw it awhile ago
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 01, 2012, 01:39:45 AM #3148 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:40:44 AM by Vyse
OK, linking should work now. I know it does for links that start with "http://," but ones that start with "www" might not.

Regexes are real [censored]es.

I saw that Photoshop ordeal on BV.
That was stupid.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]