Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.


Ooh.  Very nice.  No offense to Picano but I think this will be a little more helpful to the average user.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 08, 2012, 04:30:30 AM
Ooh.  Very nice.  No offense to Picano but I think this will be a little more helpful to the average user.

he still has got his place in the brawl vault page next to the "staff tools" btw

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 08, 2012, 04:34:14 AM

he still has got his place in the brawl vault page next to the "staff tools" btw

I don't see why it should be removed from there. :P

im not saying for it to be removed lol
im saying that he still has got his place in the forums...


may i suggest replacing the "model (vertex)" option when submitting a hack for just "vertex"

August 08, 2012, 11:25:32 PM #4327 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:27:35 PM by Vyse
I noticed today that there's a report button at the bottom of the resources page.

This report button has never worked. Even if it had, it would have sent messages to Jack. And that, if we're being honest, would have accomplished little.

But it works now. And it messages me. So have at it whenever necessary.

...
i used that button today, to say the data partition doesnt work... (ntsc)

I found a recent upload that was stolen from me http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28145 All he did was change the textures http://puu.sh/Q45A but the name of the objects and textures are the same.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27055 Here's mine http://puu.sh/Q48v Which you can also see was released earlier.

This really bothers me cause that rig took me forever to finish and I don't want someone to steal it from me and claim it as his own. I've already reported it for Stealing.

PS: I was linked to this forum by a friend telling me to go here so idk if this should have been posted somewhere else.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on August 09, 2012, 12:44:30 PM
I found a recent upload that was stolen from me http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28145 All he did was change the textures http://puu.sh/Q45A but the name of the objects and textures are the same.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27055 Here's mine http://puu.sh/Q48v Which you can also see was released earlier.

This really bothers me cause that rig took me forever to finish and I don't want someone to steal it from me and claim it as his own. I've already reported it for Stealing.

PS: I was linked to this forum by a friend telling me to go here so idk if this should have been posted somewhere else.
I downloaded both and compared, and I can confirm that you are correct. The only difference is the texture like you said. The reason why I checked is because there have been similar cases such as yours, but it ends out being a completely different rig. I believe you, I just had to confirm it. But since I'm not a BrawlVault Mod, I can't take care of it. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Albafika on August 09, 2012, 12:59:38 PM
But I am. :D

Deleted. let me know if he does that again.

Thanks :) I'll let you know if it happens again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 09, 2012, 12:50:29 PM
But since I'm not a BrawlVault Mod, I can't take care of it. :/
I swear to god you were o.O
Strange.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i can't enter in any hack!!! I'VE just clik on a char in brawl vault and appears "PROBLEM UNKNOWN"