CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Aw shiet.

All those projects sound good. Specially the Zelda one, and the revamp that's pending release.

I bet it's a Megaman one.

Also, do get on MSN my good sir.

VIP Brawl Hackers misses you like crazy.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 09, 2012, 02:37:13 AMOh and you should probably get on MSN before a certain someone has a heart attack from missing you. Yeah.

:kdance:

Great to see your back CutterKirby, we missed you and your stages a lot.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Cutter!
My buddy!
There you are!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



ZOMGBBQHAXJFLKAJSHFHTKELSJD your're back. yush
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 09, 2012, 02:37:13 AM
Oh look, it's Cutter.

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Good to see you coming back to staging though. Though I knew you'd be back at some point. XD

I look forward to seeing more stuff from you.

Oh and you should probably get on MSN before a certain someone has a heart attack from missing you. Yeah.

So you knew it...? xD
Thanks Gamma and don't worry I'll get on MSN more often now that I'm back.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2012, 03:06:22 AM
Aw shiet.

All those projects sound good. Specially the Zelda one, and the revamp that's pending release.

I bet it's a Megaman one.

Also, do get on MSN my good sir.

VIP Brawl Hackers misses you like crazy.

:kdance:
Thanks Enzo! Well the revamp isn't a Megaman Stage, there is still one Megaman stage that needs a revamp but this isn't it's turn. xD
Like I said I'll get on MSN so we can talk, it's been a while eh?

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 09, 2012, 04:07:21 AM
Great to see your back CutterKirby, we missed you and your stages a lot.
Thanks ShadowSnake, that's really good to know.

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 09, 2012, 04:30:06 AM
Cutter!
My buddy!
There you are!
Seggy!!
My buddy! I'm back now. :af2:

Quote from: KTH on January 09, 2012, 10:25:33 PM
I
waited
so
much
you
back.


Yes
I
Am
Finally
Back.

Quote from: SonicBrawler is gone on January 09, 2012, 10:32:33 PM
ZOMGBBQHAXJFLKAJSHFHTKELSJD your're back. yush
ZOMGBBQHAXJFLKAJSHFHTKELSJD I'm back. yush

Now enough talk and more RELEASES!!!



Donut Plains





So here it is everyone, the Mario stage I've mentioned in my "To do list" and also my comeback stage: Donut Plains.
I made the stage based on Donut Plains and then I've decided to make some extra versions, all of them based on Super Mario Stages: Yoshi Island 3, Chocolate Island 2 & 5 and Vanilla Dome. Like always I've included a brstm pack, rel files to use over a Custom Stage Slot and over Smashville and some SSS stuff (individual and for those who want all the stages together over Smashville).
Check my blogpost here for more info: http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Here's the download link:



Okay let's chek my "To do list" again!

"To do list":
1- Finish Hyrule Castle Courtyard (Done)
2- Make a new Zelda Stage (30%)
3- Mario Stage. (Done)
4- Revamp of an old stage. (99% - Release Pending)

That means I need to release that secret revamp and finish the Zelda stage, anyone here knows which stage I've revamped??? :P
Check my vault and see which one was in need of a revamp, I gotta say the old one looks terrible compared to the new one. xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh the memories, it looks good, CK64. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Looks nice. Totally would use, but my Smashville and FD are already taken up :(

If I could get a rel over Mushroomy Kingdom...I'd be all over that.


That Donut Plains looks amazing O_o
Brawl needs moar Super Mario World :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


im loving the donut plains bro!
please continue with your magic :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome stage :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Sorceress on January 16, 2012, 02:14:50 AM
Oh the memories, it looks good, CK64. :3
It sure brings a lot of memories, thanks Sorcerers.

Quote from: Haseyo on January 16, 2012, 02:50:52 AM
Looks nice. Totally would use, but my Smashville and FD are already taken up :(

If I could get a rel over Mushroomy Kingdom...I'd be all over that.
Oh I see, so I'll solve your problem:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?p6wzcforz1g079z

Well that means you'll be able to use 2 of the 5 included versions, make sure to rename the stages to "STGMARIOPAST_00.pac" for overworld and "STGMARIOPAST_01.pac" for the underground.  ;)

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 16, 2012, 03:38:46 AM
That Donut Plains looks amazing O_o
Brawl needs moar Super Mario World :af:
Thanks Seggy! It sure needs more and I'm the right guy for this job. :vyse:

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 16, 2012, 05:36:34 AM
im loving the donut plains bro!
please continue with your magic :D
Thanks bro and don't worry, my magic will never die.  xD

Quote from: MarioDK on January 16, 2012, 05:57:11 AM
awesome stage :D
Thanks Mariodk, glad you like it.

*Checks the poll*
Hmmm...interesting...

Anyway...Zelda Fans, not sure if you all saw this because I edited my last post but

I wonder what is it and what that means...



shock2

fapfap/

That stage is...wow...i don't have any word for descrypt it. :srs: Good job.