CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Central Highway looks [censored]ing sexy.

That sky, from Rayquaza's Lake, is not only highly overused, but only looks good when only the top clouds are seen. There's plenty different skies on Brawl: SSE. Check them out.

[censored], now I don't know if I want to revamp my version, or work together on a new one?

Let me know.

I'm totally saving that Sonic troll face >.>
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 31, 2012, 10:01:37 PM
I've never thought you would try it, thanks Seggy. xD
lol
Hey. Megaman X stages are interesting. I have your Weapon's Center and Enzo's Central Highway.

Speaking of that, so far so good on your's!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd like new stuff, but the last Sonic stage I'd want is City Escape. Besides that, surprise us.


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 31, 2012, 10:01:37 PM
Oh look, you've really done it! You've also used the right song!! Thanks Gamma, you're awesome.  ;)
And yes, I'll make something from new series, not sure which stage but I will.

I try. :af:

Glad you like it. Always happy to be your cameraman.

Hopefully you try something from a new series. It's always good to branch out every once in a while.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 31, 2012, 10:01:37 PM
Anyway, I've started Central Highway 2 days ago, and here's an early brawlbox preview of it.

Well, I got hyped about it. As you guys can see it'll be based in the Maverick Hunter version and I'll be probably using the same gameplay as SSF2
I still need to take some in-game pictures of this and the Zelda stage!
Oh my... that is... that is beautiful! Did you rip the textures yourself?

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 31, 2012, 10:01:37 PM
I've already got some from Maverick Hunter so I'm not sure if I'll be using those. But thanks!
Also I think you should post your stage, you spent time working on it and if you think it looks pretty good why not release it?  :P
I was thinking about releasing it the other day, but I'd need someone to get in game pictures or a video for me before I do.

great looking central highway...i hope u add the city background and maybe some animated car enemies from megaman X that u could ride on maybe even halfway during gameplay the bee miniboss could swoop down onto the stage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

CK, that's one of the sexiest polls I've seen.

I think you should add him for the Mario option:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 31, 2012, 10:06:41 PM
Just to let you know, WutzMercy is working on Central Highway SSF2 version.

But those textures looks awesome! Its from Maverick Hunter X?
Well, since I've been away for a long time I didn't know he was working on it. Anyway, I've decided not to make the SSF2 gameplay for this stage. I prefer the Maverick Hunter X / CutterKirby style. xD
Yup, those textures are all from Maverick Hunter.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 31, 2012, 11:20:46 PM
Central Highway looks [censored]ing sexy.

That sky, from Rayquaza's Lake, is not only highly overused, but only looks good when only the top clouds are seen. There's plenty different skies on Brawl: SSE. Check them out.

[censored], now I don't know if I want to revamp my version, or work together on a new one?

Let me know.
Thanks Enzo! Yeah I know, when I start the BG I'll make sure to try to hide the bottom clouds. But I'll also check some other skies from SSE, in case this one doesn't look good at all.
Well since I've disappeared for some days, I've already made a good progress in the stage, it's almost finished so it'd be better to make your own version if you feel like it. Also, now that you've mentioned it...when are we going to work together in a stage?  ;D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 01, 2012, 08:29:07 AM
CK, that's one of the sexiest polls I've seen.

I think you should add him for the Mario option:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL thanks for this image, now I've improved the poll! It looks much better now. xD

Quote from: Segtendo on May 31, 2012, 11:28:39 PM
I'm totally saving that Sonic troll face >.>lol
Hey. Megaman X stages are interesting. I have your Weapon's Center and Enzo's Central Highway.

Speaking of that, so far so good on your's!
I agree, MMX stages are are indeed interesting! Hope you enjoy the Weapon Center. Thanks Seggy!

Quote from: Stratos on June 01, 2012, 12:22:00 AM
I try. :af:

Glad you like it. Always happy to be your cameraman.

Hopefully you try something from a new series. It's always good to branch out every once in a while.
Thanks Cameraman, hope to see more videos from you. xD
I'll make some differente, just need to finish Central Highway and the Zelda stage...

Quote from: Megaman X on June 01, 2012, 01:04:04 AM
Oh my... that is... that is beautiful! Did you rip the textures yourself?
I was thinking about releasing it the other day, but I'd need someone to get in game pictures or a video for me before I do.
Hey thank you! No I didn't, I found those textures recently in the internet, that was also something that got me hyped to start it. Your stage looks amazing man, nice job.  ;)

Quote from: GBC on June 01, 2012, 01:20:13 AM
great looking central highway...i hope u add the city background and maybe some animated car enemies from megaman X that u could ride on maybe even halfway during gameplay the bee miniboss could swoop down onto the stage
Don't worry about that, I plan on adding the Background and some other personal touches to the stage, like I always do.  :)

Anyway...New previews of Central Highway:



So, what do you guys think? I've made it my own style. Who wants previews of the Zelda stage later?  :P


Central Highway looks beautiful CK. Great Job. Especially if you made it your own style :P.

And yes, Zelda previews please!



Cutter, I promised to make you videos, but, uh, which ones did you need again?

Send me the list and I'll get to it next time I'm off work. Most likely Tuesday.

And don't wait another three months to respond to me. :[

Quote from: Haseyo on June 17, 2012, 06:45:36 PM
Looks freakin' sweet. And I love more previews.
Quote from: -Hero- on June 17, 2012, 07:23:29 PM
Central Highway looks beautiful CK. Great Job. Especially if you made it your own style :P.

And yes, Zelda previews please!
Thanks! I'm glad to know that you guys like it, with my own style.
I'll see if I can get some previews later today, I still have to study for some exams...

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 17, 2012, 07:54:53 PM
I love it!!! Guess I won't have to do mine now   :af2:
Thanks man, well I guess this saved you some time.

Quote from: Megaman X on June 17, 2012, 08:02:35 PM
Oh man, that stage is beautiful!
I'm excited to see how the city'll turn out!

Thank you, hope I can make a great background for it. I'll start it as soon as possible. ;D

Quote from: Stratos on June 18, 2012, 02:04:24 AM
Cutter, I promised to make you videos, but, uh, which ones did you need again?

Send me the list and I'll get to it next time I'm off work. Most likely Tuesday.

And don't wait another three months to respond to me. :[
But...I wanted to wait three months to reply.  :(
Lol, here's my list with brstms:
Hyrule Castle Courtyard (OoT Version) - Brstm: Zelda's Theme (OoT)
The Ultimate Show V2.0 - Brstm: The Ultimate Show
Donut Plains (Original Version) - Brstm: Super Mario World - Overworld (Club Mix)
Aquatic Mine - Brstm: Unknown From M.E. (Sonic Adventure 2)

There you go Cameraman, hope you can make those. xD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on June 19, 2012, 09:26:09 PM
But...I wanted to wait three months to reply.  :(
Lol, here's my list with brstms:
Hyrule Castle Courtyard (OoT Version) - Brstm: Zelda's Theme (OoT)
The Ultimate Show V2.0 - Brstm: The Ultimate Show
Donut Plains (Original Version) - Brstm: Super Mario World - Overworld (Club Mix)
Aquatic Mine - Brstm: Unknown From M.E. (Sonic Adventure 2)

There you go Cameraman, hope you can make those. xD

2 bad I dont wanna

...

I'll get started in a bit. :af: