Renkaken Vertex Hacks: Bond Preview!

Started by renkaken, January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bond...

Judgment Kratos
13 (28.3%)
Pierce Brosnan Bond
8 (17.4%)
Edward Elric
13 (28.3%)
Do my [censored]ing request in your portrait thread
7 (15.2%)
Father (3rd Form)
2 (4.3%)
Aji de gallina
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

I think you will have a lot of fun doing the hair! :laugh: They are a little difficult to make I think, but I'm sure you will succeed! Good job, I can't wait for it to be released!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


Remember this  :>.>:

Now It looks like this  :af:

Just started texturizing
PS:Added pool

Quote from: renkaken on January 20, 2011, 08:46:51 PM
Remember this  :>.>:

Now It looks like this  :af:

Just started texturizing
PS:Added pool


not bad for a 3rd vertex, i have a feeling im going to really like your vertex hacks.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



This vertex is really good! But, about the poll you posted I voted to add his Flamberge, I don't care about waiting more time, as long as the vertex is really well made and besides close to kratos, and what better means in order to be close to Kratos than put his flamberge!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

i was just about to start making a good kratos vertex. hopefully yours is good enough so I don't have to :)

Lol
"Pan con pollo"
¿Porque tienes "pan con pollo"?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Please make the face look like kratos's not marth's

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 20, 2011, 08:55:11 PM
Quote from: renkaken on January 20, 2011, 08:46:51 PM
Remember this  :>.>:
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/renkaken/broul/Captura2.png
Now It looks like this  :af:
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/renkaken/broul/Captura-4.png
Just started texturizing
PS:Added pool


not bad for a 3rd vertex, i have a feeling im going to really like your vertex hacks.
Thanks :)
and actually is like my 5th or 6th vertex.

Quote from: KTH on January 20, 2011, 08:56:27 PM
EpicWin. :falcon: Approved.

EpicQuote. :falcon: Approved.

Quote from: Barbatos on January 20, 2011, 09:00:38 PM
This vertex is really good! But, about the poll you posted I voted to add his Flamberge, I don't care about waiting more time, as long as the vertex is really well made and besides close to kratos, and what better means in order to be close to Kratos than put his flamberge!

Thanks, and I see flamberge is winning ;D

Quote from: Segtendo on January 20, 2011, 11:14:07 PM
Lol
"Pan con pollo"
¿Porque tienes "pan con pollo"?

Se que no hablas español y se noto un poco en tu post.
Y bueno lo puse porque tenían un poco de hambre. :af:



Want want want want want WANT.

Mmm... but why would Kratos want bread and chicken...?
UNLESS THOSE ARE GOING TO BE HIS SHIELD AND SWORD.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

>.>
<.<
No tengo hambre lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm really excited about this.  Your hack looks pretty beast so far.  Keep up the good work! ^_^
I don't care if you had an all-night gaming session the night before. The answer on your Biology Test is a "Leech," not a "Metroid."

Sexy vertex hacks Renkaken!

Also, pan con pollo ahorita.

Te esta quedando muy bien. o_o Y justo ahora me preguntaba si LookItslink arreglara su Kratos en Link, que coincidencia.. XD