Renkaken Vertex Hacks: Bond Preview!

Started by renkaken, January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bond...

Judgment Kratos
13 (28.3%)
Pierce Brosnan Bond
8 (17.4%)
Edward Elric
13 (28.3%)
Do my [censored]ing request in your portrait thread
7 (15.2%)
Father (3rd Form)
2 (4.3%)
Aji de gallina
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

It's a shame that Flamberge won't work out, but that's fine, he still looks great. :)
Good job so far, I'm looking forward to his release. ^_^

Actually Barbatos has gave me a great vertex of Flamberge
Expect a release tomorrow or in Thursday.

Quote from: renkaken on February 01, 2011, 02:41:17 PM
Actually Barbatos has gave me a great vertex of Flamberge
Expect a release tomorrow or in Thursday.


:af2:

Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 02:49:41 PM
Quote from: renkaken on February 01, 2011, 02:41:17 PM
Actually Barbatos has gave me a great vertex of Flamberge
Expect a release tomorrow or in Thursday.


:af2:

Having it glow, though ('cause it does!), from what I heard, can only be made with PSA, right? I think you had the same problem with Zero, or wasn't this the case?

February 01, 2011, 04:33:40 PM #64 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:44:27 PM by Barbatos
Wolfric: I understand your question, but I don't think you have to ask it for Renkaken, it is not him who made the Psa for kratos, it is better to ask Divine Overlord.

Besides, as now it is truly official that this Kratos vertex has flamberge (which I kept totally secret during a nearly four days now, excepted for Renkaken which is normal) I will ask Divine Overlord to make some little changes on this Psa.

Renkaken: So you made the guard of flamberge too? Very good!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on February 01, 2011, 04:33:40 PM
Wolfric: I understand your question, but I don't think you have to ask it for Renkaken, it is not him who made the Psa for kratos, it is better to ask Divine Overlord.

Besides, as now it is truly official that this Kratos vertex has flamberge (which I kept totally secret during a nearly four days now, excepted for Renkaken which is normal) I will ask Divine Overlord to make some little changes on this Psa.

Renkaken: So you made the guard of flamberge too? Very good!

Don't misunderstand me, I was asking just to confirm what I knew, wasn't asking him to do it. XD

Ok, but still, if you think what you ask can only be made through Psa, maybe it is better to ask someone who make Psa. Anyway, I can't wait for this release, which I helped in fact! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


Renkaken: Hum, I'm not sure what you mean by this picture... I hope you don't have any problem with Flamberge...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on February 02, 2011, 03:13:38 AM
Renkaken: Hum, I'm not sure what you mean by this picture... I hope you don't have any problem with Flamberge...
No, i just mean that flammerge is still on work in 3dsmax and never exported it to the model itself. It's just a preview without it.

Ah I see! Anyway jeep it up and take your time. But if I can make you a suggestion, try to make the blade I gave you less thin, it was a little too thin honestly! But the form was here I suppose and this is what caused you problems! :laugh: And good luck with the guard.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

......Kratos soon? I don't mean to sound pushy our anything, but are you still releasing him today? Oh, and the preview looks great, it keeps getting better and better. ^_^


I don't see any bread or chicken.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]