Renkaken Vertex Hacks: Bond Preview!

Started by renkaken, January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bond...

Judgment Kratos
13 (28.3%)
Pierce Brosnan Bond
8 (17.4%)
Edward Elric
13 (28.3%)
Do my [censored]ing request in your portrait thread
7 (15.2%)
Father (3rd Form)
2 (4.3%)
Aji de gallina
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

February 15, 2011, 06:46:31 PM #105 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:13:47 PM by renkaken
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 15, 2011, 06:43:06 PM
Quote from: renkaken on February 15, 2011, 01:10:22 AM
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 15, 2011, 12:45:57 AM
Quote from: jokekid on February 14, 2011, 09:53:30 PM
who?
voldemort? :>.>: :notimp: :oshi:

[censored]!
He already found out :>.>:
No matter Ren,i still havnt finish te texture. its about 90%
>_<
I should be starting the vertex by toomorow
Do you want me to upload what i made so far?
LOL
DMN you win (pm)
EDIT: About Kratos it doesn't work in the Wii but, dunno why he works in Dolphin

EDIT2:I still need the permission from LookItsLink toughy
EDIT3:... It's nice to talking to myself
EDIT4: Here's a clue about my next project Golden


Ha.
Okay i sends the super special awesome char to you.


February 16, 2011, 02:36:55 AM #107 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 02:39:55 AM by renkaken
Quote from: LuckyEva on February 15, 2011, 07:10:02 PM

Ha.
Okay i sends the super special awesome char to you.
Do you have a model without deleted polygons
Ais cant handle them
We meet at last DMN :af2:


mmm I think I figured out the problem with Kratos
If It Works expect a release tonight


Quote from: jokekid on February 18, 2011, 05:20:37 PM
what problem was there?
After Deleting Polygons, When you start a match half of his body dissapear
for some reason It Does work in Dolphin
I will try deleting polygon by polygon to see what of them has problems
Wait a moment why Im talking to you in english If we speak the same language
lol

have u tried to use materials instead of polyong deleting?

Quote from: jokekid on February 18, 2011, 06:06:54 PM
have u tried to use materials instead of polyong deleting?
I have talke aayfare and he recommended me to use that
but Im also doing polygon rezising instead of deleting

Polygon deleting is in most cases a bad idea, because it can cause a lot of glitches. Try using materials like Jokekid suggested.


Quote from: Wolfric on February 25, 2011, 02:52:52 AM
BUMP!
...
(PM)
just got it to work if I have time to get the permission from LookItsLink release right now if not
the toomorow

Quote from: renkaken on February 25, 2011, 04:33:40 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on February 25, 2011, 02:52:52 AM
BUMP!
...
(PM)
just got it to work if I have time to get the permission from LookItsLink release right now if not
the toomorow

LookItsLink nunca entra, esto tomara tiempo. XD

Quote from: Wolfric on February 25, 2011, 04:45:04 AM
Quote from: renkaken on February 25, 2011, 04:33:40 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on February 25, 2011, 02:52:52 AM
BUMP!
...
(PM)
just got it to work if I have time to get the permission from LookItsLink release right now if not
the toomorow

LookItsLink nunca entra, esto tomara tiempo. XD
tonces le enviare un mensaje diciendole que lo subi al brawlvault con collab y que si el quiere la saco.