SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 30, 2011, 02:06:41 AM
I had to vote for Victini.  I mean, come on!  Victory's in my flipping name!

Also, cool stuff SmashClash.  I'm liking that Boo of yours.
:)
Jsyk, first choice to reach 20 votes wins.

good stuffs you made bro!!
When i saw Boo, i thought Boo from DBZ LOL
btw,i voted for Victini, waiting for results!!!


News: I'm not going to do Hiappu anymore, but a different request as soon as I hear what the request is.

I won't be able to fix Sasuke's eye because whenever I drag his .bress file into AIS it won't give me the .dae, just a log.txt file.

So....might as well start GIR.

>_>

I fixed and uploaded Sasuke with a fixed eye a while ago....

Quote from: Paper Trainz on January 30, 2011, 06:00:33 PM
>_>

I fixed and uploaded Sasuke with a fixed eye a while ago....
Ok, cuz KTH was talking about it. Good to know. :)

Preview to show I started:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(Ears are off)

Quote from: Paper Trainz on January 30, 2011, 06:00:33 PM
>_>

I fixed and uploaded Sasuke with a fixed eye a while ago....

No about vertex, about the color and iris.

January 30, 2011, 08:37:04 PM #53 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:38:01 PM by SmashClash
I would've done more but I got a haircut.
Preview2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 30, 2011, 09:11:12 PM #54 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 09:13:00 PM by SmashClash
Preview3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There is a new image for my Basketball in the vault!(Thanks, BB Modset2)





Meant to say this earlier: I'll continue tomorrow.