SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37


Quote from: MarioDK on May 14, 2011, 06:02:05 PM
ideas for Gotenks is also good  :af2: but i will start after SMBZ: mario is done
i want still Gogeta so i say yes and for your idea for transforms i think i maybe can use it for Goku too :) instead of Kaioken i think ppl better like SSJ mode then kaioken
but SSJ mode will not boost or give you dmg it will more give more Knockback but lower dmg
Don't do Kaioken unless you're doing Goku(Middle).

for ssj i klnow how to do it, make the model hairless, and use 2 models in psa, one with normal hair, and one with ssj, that way, u can change the hair without messing with the outfit ^^
cuz if u use complete models, u'll have no different outfits, since the models would be in the psa... (or u must port him over ike, and replace the second sword for a ssj model...

Quote from: jokekid on May 14, 2011, 07:23:28 PM
for ssj i klnow how to do it, make the model hairless, and use 2 models in psa, one with normal hair, and one with ssj, that way, u can change the hair without messing with the outfit ^^
cuz if u use complete models, u'll have no different outfits, since the models would be in the psa... (or u must port him over ike, and replace the second sword for a ssj model...
But what about the eye color and eyebrows?
I'll just port the model over.

just port the head
right now i am trying to port almost anything of Mario´s body but not arms/legs for raccon mario over Fludd so the tail/ears can be removed if fludd is off/on
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 14, 2011, 07:31:50 PM
just port the head
right now i am trying to port almost anything of Mario´s body but not arms/legs for raccon mario over Fludd so the tail/ears can be removed if fludd is off/on
Wait, but does he have different outfits when tranforming?

Well, Kid Vegeta officially won today.
Summer Vacation will start on the 28th of this month for me since my last day of school is the 27th.

So I'll probably try to finish all my projects(if possible) during Summer. Although, keep in mind I still will have things to do during Summer Vacation. ;)

To Do:
Deathstroke(Snake)
Blaze the Cat(Peach)
Skyla(ZSS)
Victini(Pikachu)**Use this for Varicolor Contest
Final Form Cooler(Lucario)**Use this for Beyond's Contest
Export GIR
Export SDo0m Joe
Export SSJ4 Gogeta
Nuova Shenron(Falco)
Other stuff I can't remember, atm.
+My Planned PSAs
Ummm Vegeta Wait Animation(I may finish this before Summer Vacation)

**These are in no particular order of completion.

Vegeta Wait Animation i maybe needing to Vegeta moveset :D
btw what about make SSJ4 Vegeta like you did to goku
it will be easy to make SSJ1 hair since it is just recolour
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SmashClash on May 14, 2011, 07:29:18 PM
But what about the eye color and eyebrows?
I'll just port the model over.

then instead of only hair, do what i said using the entire head... ^^
that includes eyebrows, eyes, and hair ^^

if that is possible all Saiyan´s Down-Taunt is Transform and maybe afew edited attacks :D
i will make a Goku with kaioken and goku with SSJ mode then :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 15, 2011, 07:30:55 AM
btw what about make SSJ4 Vegeta like you did to goku

I will be doing one myself.

Smashclash is more than welcome to do his version as well.

After all, there's probably gonna be more than one anyway. You know how us fanboys are.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 15, 2011, 10:19:10 AM
I will be doing one myself.

Smashclash is more than welcome to do his version as well.

After all, there's probably gonna be more than one anyway. You know how us fanboys are.
I guess I may and the tail will look good when I vertex it since he probably disabled the tail bone.
Italian won't you have to wait for me to vertex the tail?

Bump: Now that Summer Vacation has started for me I will have plenty of time to hack! Who's happy for me? No comments?

Also, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19170
And: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19172

*waits for Nuova Shenron*

*loves the soundless items even though he hasn't tried it yet*