SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Gotenks-DK on April 28, 2011, 06:00:09 PM
he not going to make Gotenks :( he ruined my Dreams for Gotenks vs. Mario
and ssj4 Gogeta not sure about
Gotenks is the only reason for i am going to learn to Vertex now
Ruined? I just finished explaining to you the other day about the DAE to MDL0 conversion program. As I said before: "If the program makes the imported model have glitches I WILL vertex him" srsly :srs: T_T

I also told you about SSJ4 Gogeta that I just need to export...but I'm too lazy to do it right now. So you lied on most of what you said. >.>

Quote from: SmashClash on April 28, 2011, 09:08:28 PM
Ruined? I just finished explaining to you the other day about the DAE to MDL0 conversion program. As I said before: "If the program makes the imported model have glitches I WILL vertex him" srsly :srs: T_T

I also told you about SSJ4 Gogeta that I just need to export...but I'm too lazy to do it right now. So you lied on most of what you said. >.>
i know but i can´t get that 3d ripper thing to work for dolphin :( and i can´t find a model of Gotenks(for free and not need to pay) on google
so this why i want a Vertex since i can´t get that Gotenks out from my .Iso
and i dont think someone else will do it + anyway as soon i am almost done with Goku i will start on Gotenks and i already made his N-B  :af2: (hopefully it will look good on Gotenks this why i needing a vertex of it so i can use it until a real model come)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


anyway still awesome hacks and i just saw you made SSj4 Goku V2 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


with vile's vertex box ull save a lot of time exporting the hair polygons... xDD
i believe i counted more than 7 polygons for just his hair!

Quote from: jokekid on April 30, 2011, 05:58:43 PM
with vile's vertex box ull save a lot of time exporting the hair polygons... xDD
i believe i counted more than 7 polygons for just his hair!
The Readme.txt is confusing. I need a guide.

@Nuke-
For me to make Deathstroke I'm gonna need all angles of him and if possible textures.

Snorlax over Sandbag released!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18543&Moderated=All

Snorlax over Sandbag makes me to turn Sandbags on again :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

omg that is the most awesome thing since brawl hacking exists!!! well maybe not that awesome, but its friggin cool!!!

Quote from: Gotenks-DK on April 30, 2011, 06:17:58 PM
Snorlax over Sandbag makes me to turn Sandbags on again :D
Quote from: jokekid on April 30, 2011, 06:23:30 PM
omg that is the most awesome thing since brawl hacking exists!!! well maybe not that awesome, but its friggin cool!!!

Thanks to both.
The reason I've been sending out item hacks is because items were put in Brawl for a reason. They were being left behind in Brawl hacking so they need hacks, too.
New Poll up, btw.



Quote from: SmashClash on April 30, 2011, 05:55:33 PM
You've got it.
I'll do him for you. ;)
On Snake if that's alright.
Snake is fine

as for the textures the only game hes in it Mortal Kombat vs DC... i dont have the game >_>....
FC:4898-8419-2778


lol now we can get Kid goku vs. Kid vegeta :D '
damn i dont got much time for make Moveset on Kid vegeta but Kid Goku is working on ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later