SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 16, 2011, 03:59:58 AM
That Goomba is turning out great man. See, you didn't need help with the texture ;)
Lol, actually I asked for help on the texture even at the point of that preview. I guess I just want it perfect...

i haz a solution for the teeth,
vertex the stuff in his mouth into teeth then disable bones,
we don't need him to have his mouth open ;)

Quote from: GameWatching on July 16, 2011, 05:32:56 PMi haz a solution for the teeth, vertex the stuff in his mouth into teeth then disable bones, we don't need him to have his mouth open ;)
I see, but Goomba has a slit as a mouth so you can still see his tongue and I might need his tongue and mouth polygons... Will it still work to just texture his teeth from KirbyBlahBlah.eye.1.png?
Also, where and how am I suppose to texture his pale yellow stem? I think his KirbyBlahBlah.eye.1.png reflects vertically over the stem. D:


**Reminder:

I need the below bones disable:

LHandBall
LArmJ
LHandE
LHaveN
RHandBall
RArmJ
RHandE
RHaveN

Double post to show I finished Pacman:


He's 2D and all yellow. His eyes are really yellow it just won't show in 3DS Max 8...
Easiest hack I ever made.

awesome :D

i also made a easy hack(easyer then it looks)
check your PM or my Thread for Preview
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Tomorrow I will export all my hacks that's been needing exporting... But I won't export GIR. I'll just put him in a Recycling Bin Section that I will make in the OP. I will also fix up my entire OP after I export all I want.

awesome i smell my avvy´s dad (SSJ4 Gogeta)

and afew other hacks i wanted but not exporting(Goomba)

btw then you is done exporting i think you can send me the .pac/pcs without texture i think i might can get some textures (like i did to KTH´s Gotenks texture revamp)
if i can find a model with a good texture map like i did to gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SmashClash on July 16, 2011, 06:00:12 PM
I see, but Goomba has a slit as a mouth so you can still see his tongue and I might need his tongue and mouth polygons... Will it still work to just texture his teeth from KirbyBlahBlah.eye.1.png?
Also, where and how am I suppose to texture his pale yellow stem? I think his KirbyBlahBlah.eye.1.png reflects vertically over the stem. D:


**Reminder:

I need the below bones disable:

LHandBall
LArmJ
LHandE
LHaveN
RHandBall
RArmJ
RHandE
RHaveN

edit the tongue then,
as long as we have proper vertex'd teeth :C

not to bump anything

but then you uploading the goomba?
and maybe previews in up for your´s Gotenks vertex for the comming moveset by me :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 09:30:33 AMnot to bump anything but then you uploading the goomba? and maybe previews in up for your´s Gotenks vertex for the comming moveset by me :D
@Goomba- I haven't had a chance to export anything...
@Gotenks- Look at your Gotenks PSA thread...


Pretty nice so far on both Snivy and Gotenks :)

For Gotenks, are you gonna use textures from the games or MarioDK's texture?

Quote from: sp147 on August 02, 2011, 01:45:17 AMPretty nice so far on both Snivy and Gotenks :) For Gotenks, are you gonna use textures from the games or MarioDK's texture?
Thanks. I don't have textures from the game. I may have to either find them or borrow some of MarioDK's...

will the bottom of his legs be fatter, look to skinny compared to the pants
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 02, 2011, 02:37:30 AMwill the bottom of his legs be fatter, look to skinny compared to the pants
The ankle sock things?
I matched it with the model. It's correct. ;)
Texturing will make it look right.