SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

but it seems it didnt work as hoped... i feel sorry, i know how annoying it is to take so much time on making a hack and see it fail...

Quote from: jokekid on August 23, 2011, 12:22:55 PM
but it seems it didnt work as hoped... i feel sorry, i know how annoying it is to take so much time on making a hack and see it fail...
It didn't fail. O.o I just have to make his hands and fingers be more where the bones are located.

Oh, yeah, I just remembered all those mushrooms I've made. I need to export a lot of stuff after I finish Snivy and release Gotenks.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 25, 2011, 01:06:22 AMOh, yeah, I just remembered all those mushrooms I've made. I need to export a lot of stuff after I finish Snivy and release Gotenks.
cool :D

i wait abit with make Animations for Gotenks since i think i will needing the vertex for Gotenks so the Animations can look even better after "B" attacks is done i will upload first version of Gotenks like as my other PSAs
first beta for a PSA i making always gets "B" attacks (maybe FS too)
then i will make "A" attacks and since Lucas got alot of filesize and i Found out afew things i think i can maybe make a Combo system like Project: M Lucario now (but not 100% sure :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SmashClash on August 23, 2011, 07:12:53 PM
It didn't fail. O.o I just have to make his hands and fingers be more where the bones are located.

sorry i thought it was the end, i guess ur less lazy than me... xDDD


Beyond is unmirroring Gotenks' shirt for me. Also, I fixed the hands to match the bones.
KTH can then export it for me then I'll give a glow to SSJ1 and SSJ3's hair and pants and give normal, SSJ1, SSJ3 a pre-set outline, then it will be perfect.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 30, 2011, 07:23:12 PM
Beyond is unmirroring Gotenks' shirt for me. Also, I fixed the hands to match the bones.
KTH can then export it for me then I'll give a glow to SSJ1 and SSJ3's hair and pants and give normal, SSJ1, SSJ3 a pre-set outline, then it will be perfect.
good to see that gotenks is gonna be fixed xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will be making this out of boredom over Wario...after I will finish Snivy:

Don't worry, this is still going on:
Quote from: SmashClash on August 30, 2011, 07:23:12 PMBeyond is unmirroring Gotenks' shirt for me. Also, I fixed the hands to match the bones. KTH can then export it for me then I'll give a glow to SSJ1 and SSJ3's hair and pants and give normal, SSJ1, SSJ3 a pre-set outline, then it will be perfect.

EDIT: Preview...I made the lettuce out of the mustache. The bottom pic shows how thin I made it.

so wario is being made into a sandwich?
just like homer simpson would say: mmmmmmmmmmmmm...... sandwich

this will be one of the best hacks ever!

a sabdwich over wario....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

New Preview:

Would you believe I turned his nose into a drink/perfect cylinder?
I also made the handles for the lunchbox and drink.
I think I will have to not use his head except his hat for the lunchbox.


Things done:
Flattened arm muscles.
Made cup.
Made Lunchbox.
Make Lettuce and Tomato.