SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

i like "insert any buu saga char." best :D

cuz Gotenks is my fav.
Goten and Trunks is my fav. not fused char.(ofc if Gotenks is my

Super Buu is my fav. from the evil side :D
Goku is my fav. transform there (SSJ3) and vegeta more funny in buu saga too  :af2:
mr. satan(a.k.a hercule) is alot in buu saga too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


QuoteI'm going to finish Snivy now.
I usually despise Awesome face, but

:af:

Can't wait to see the progress.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 08, 2011, 10:24:52 PM
1. I like Ultimate Gohan better.
2. I already said I'd export everything before I start him.
we talked about this and someone made ultimate gohan lol i know you said that you would be making your own either way in vertex request xD good luck when you do it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

News: KTH can't fully export Gotenks properly.
I'm going to send the original Gotenks(Non-resized) models to Beyond instead since he said he'd do it. =D
He'll also unmirror Gotenks.
Plans:
Finish the needs for Gotenks then release him.
Finish Snivy vertex.
Texture Snivy and Sammich man.
Export everything I need to export(Snivy(Squirtle) comes first, then Sammich man(Wario), then all the others including Scott Pilgrim's Sword of Love(Beam Sword Trophy?), Goomba(Kirby, SSJ4 Gogeta(Captain Falcon), and more...)
Then start and finish Ultimate Gohan(Captain Falcon).
Btw, Between all this I will be doing Gotenks animations(which I've already submitted like 20 of)
After my Ultimate Gohan is finished and exported I will begin to learn how to do stages.
Then I'll finally now how to do all hacks.


ok cool beyond is my hero now :D
Future Trunks + export/unmirror  Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay, Will try to finish Snivy right now. His face is difficult, but I'll find a way.

Snivy Preview:

Yes, I will have to null the normals.
I just need to make the body now.
Then texture him. Then texture Sammich. Then export eeeeverything. Then wait for Gotenks to come back from Beyond. Then do the stuff I need for Gotenks to be released. Then release Gotenks. Then the Gotenks PSA beta will come soon after it is released. Then I do Ultimate Gohan/New Goku from scratch. Then...who knows.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 13, 2011, 11:26:29 PM
Snivy Preview:

Yes, I will have to null the normals.
I just need to make the body now.
Then texture him. Then texture Sammich. Then export eeeeverything. Then wait for Gotenks to come back from Beyond. Then do the stuff I need for Gotenks to be released. Then release Gotenks. Then the Gotenks PSA beta will come soon after it is released. Then I do Ultimate Gohan/New Goku from scratch. Then...who knows.
lol so hard seeing svinny with squirtle shell xD it looks epic i know you didnt make the body yet but  what i like the best is the taill it look amazing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

me gusta.

The linkings of the head and tail have small holes, but I believe you know what you're doing (having next to none vertexing experience, I dunno). It's nice you're keeping the Squirtle proportions for now (avoiding Gotenks-like hell I guess).

man, it must be annoying to have me spurting out these posts every time you post Snivy preview. ;p
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on September 14, 2011, 07:43:31 PMme gusta. The linkings of the head and tail have small holes, but I believe you know what you're doing (having next to none vertexing experience, I dunno). It's nice you're keeping the Squirtle proportions for now (avoiding Gotenks-like hell I guess). man, it must be annoying to have me spurting out these posts every time you post Snivy preview. ;p
Lol. Of course it has the holes/gaps. The tail, shell, and head are all different polygons. Also, you have to align them up with the bones so it doesn't glitch in-game. I need to make the body out of the shell.
Also, it's fine for you to post about it. Anyone can post anytime.



feedback on what uve done on snivy:

looks all pretty good, BUT, the tail... the leaf should be much bigger...