SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: SmashClash on August 06, 2011, 06:28:24 PM
Well, today is my brother's birthday(turning 8) and my grandma's tomorrow.
So my brother wanted to go to my grandma house to spend the night I guess. So yeah.

well, then have a nice day and remember to have fun :P
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 06, 2011, 06:31:15 PMwell, then have a nice day and remember to have fun :P
K.
I have around 30 minutes left. Hmm... what should I do? Finish texturing Gotenks normal form?

Quote from: SmashClash on August 06, 2011, 06:34:11 PMK. I have around 30 minutes left. Hmm... what should I do? Finish texturing Gotenks normal form?
YEAH! and fast preview :D(sry just hyper talk :D since i am hyped)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 06:35:05 PMYEAH! and fast preview :D(sry just hyper talk :D since i am hyped)
I hope I get enough texturing before I have to go to give a preview...

anyway i can“t wait to we get started for real with Gotenks moveset :D
but i still got alot of thing to do on Goku V1 and need to get him done so i dont have to thing about him until Project: M is done or atleast lucario for it is out so i can use his on-hit cancal system as base :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Preview before I go:

The only thing I textured was his fingernails and knuckles to be more DBZ.

Gotenks is looking pretty nice IMO.

And the knuckles to me look weird. Do they normally look like that? And those thick black lines(?) those look weird.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

just one question, for god sake, u didnt actually make him taller did u???

i just hope it is an efect eause of making him skinnier, otherwise, he will animate weird...

this is one of the few flaws in beyond's hacks, he aims so much for accuracy that he doesnt take in consideration the character's proportions, look at travis or dante, the arms aren't on their bones anymore... xDD

Quote from: jokekid on August 06, 2011, 08:55:14 PM
this is one of the few flaws in beyond's hacks, he aims so much for accuracy that he doesnt take in consideration the character's proportions, look at travis or dante, the arms aren't on their bones anymore... xDD
I noticed that. I was looking at his Ryu on C.Falcon, and the fingers are actually half the size of C.Falcon's. It makes all the animations look weird.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i dont hope it will be too hard for make Animations for Gotenks
i will had resized him by Animations in one of the final versions
i dont think one of the first version since Gotenks will mainly first get ported attacks for get rid of the lucas-ish
but resizer means i had to reanimte many landing/hurt/whatever animations to be better for the resizer
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This is Awesome!!!!

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 06, 2011, 07:32:17 PMGotenks is looking pretty nice IMO. And the knuckles to me look weird. Do they normally look like that? And those thick black lines(?) those look weird.
'Tis not the final product. ;)
Quote from: jokekid on August 06, 2011, 08:55:14 PMjust one question, for god sake, u didnt actually make him taller did u??? i just hope it is an efect eause of making him skinnier, otherwise, he will animate weird... this is one of the few flaws in beyond's hacks, he aims so much for accuracy that he doesnt take in consideration the character's proportions, look at travis or dante, the arms aren't on their bones anymore... xDD
Only slightly. Shouldn't be too bad.
I guess Beyond's Tekkaman won't animate well then.

Ok. At least I know they're not permanent.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

SmashClash and Only SmashClash, will you use Lucas' normal hair for Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3 hair texture?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 07, 2011, 06:36:40 PMSmashClash and Only SmashClash, will you use Lucas' normal hair for Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3 hair texture?
No.
That'd be retarded.

I haven't done any texturing today or vertexing today at all because I didn't really feel like it.
Since my school starts again tomorrow. I will only get to texture/vertex and maybe even get on forums only on the weekends(Friday afternoon, all of Sunday, all of Saturday, school breaks, vacation, occasions, days off/holiday).
So I'll get to texturing and hopefully vertexing SSJ3 this weekend. ;)