SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Cool beans

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Small Bad news: Part of the the texture is shared to the back...
Oh well. It's actually not that bad.
I'll show you what I mean:

That front part shares that back part.
So I guess I'll just leave the back part as blue. :/

hey SmashClash can i also help with the textures

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: SmashClash on August 08, 2011, 11:57:22 PM
Small Bad news: Part of the the texture is shared to the back...
Oh well. It's actually not that bad.
I'll show you what I mean:

That front part shares that back part.
So I guess I'll just leave the back part as blue. :/

thats looking awesome! can i ask what did you have planned for that back part?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

SmashClash can i help you with the textures please?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 09, 2011, 12:27:41 AMhey SmashClash can i also help with the textures
Quote from: TBM on August 09, 2011, 12:39:24 AMSmashClash can i help you with the textures please?
No and no because I want to do this whole Gotenks by myself.
Quote from: Person on August 09, 2011, 12:32:36 AMthats looking awesome! can i ask what did you have planned for that back part?
Some skin to be shown there...

EDIT: It's extremely difficult(I rarely say that), so I might need a pro texturer's help. D:

me?
Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 12:43:54 AMIt's extremely difficult(I rarely say that), so I might need a pro texturer's help. D:
me?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

maybe me?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Person can you give me a chance? I'm trying my best to help people with textures?
C'mon please

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

alright, i´ll give you a chance ;D
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'm going to ask Aafyre's texturing brother to see if he can do it.

please SmashClash i need to at least help one person with a hack

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]


Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 12:43:54 AMSome skin to be shown there...

and what about some skin showing on both sides?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Gotenks is looking great man, but yeah the texture mirrors front to back.

Beyond knows to how fix that so it doesn't mirror.. you should ask him.