SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

just one thing to say:
GOTENKS IS AWESOME!!!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 01:56:03 AMIt seems you don't understand. Find another hack.
Like what? this hack is really important and where am i supposed to find another hack as good as yours? Please SmashClash i need to get an award

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 12:43:54 AM
EDIT: It's extremely difficult(I rarely say that), so I might need a pro texturer's help. D:

You called?

:)?

Quote from: TBM on August 09, 2011, 04:15:07 AM
Like what? this hack is really important and where am i supposed to find another hack as good as yours? Please SmashClash i need to get an award

you could try helping SDo0m: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26285.msg604647#msg604647  check which are done and which arent


now, on-topic, smashclash.... i think Stallion should help you, just saw his dabura texture......so awesome
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

yeah he can help you
so you can just export your´s gotenks and ItalianStallion can texture is he awesome (like beyond) at texturing i will say :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: TBM on August 09, 2011, 04:15:07 AM
Like what? this hack is really important and where am i supposed to find another hack as good as yours? Please SmashClash i need to get an award

dear troll, the point of awards is to not troll even more to get them. now get out.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm trying to help

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 09, 2011, 04:30:06 PM
I'm trying to help

lol, ur not helping... u have had several NOs on the same page of the same thread... and yet u keep insisting...
and anyway, those rewards are nothing... at least i think so...

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 02:10:13 AMGotenks is looking great man, but yeah the texture mirrors front to back. Beyond knows to how fix that so it doesn't mirror.. you should ask him.
Holy [censored]. [censored]ing yes. I need him to do that.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 06:39:15 AMYou called? :)?
Yes, I might need your help.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 06:50:50 PM
Holy [censored]. [censored]ing yes. I need him to do that.

Yes sir, he edited Kid Goku remember? He also edited Micaiah's Kumatora so her necklace doesn't mirror on the back.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 06:50:50 PM
Yes, I might need your help.

If you need help, let me know my dude ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 08:15:28 PMYes sir, he edited Kid Goku remember? He also edited Micaiah's Kumatora so her necklace doesn't mirror on the back. If you need help, let me know my dude ;)
K, I PM'd him 20 min. ago.
Ok, I'll let you know.

can u show us a preview of Gotenks?
Don't get mad at me or upset or anything

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 10, 2011, 06:45:42 AMcan u show us a preview of Gotenks? Don't get mad at me or upset or anything
The newest preview is in this thread.
I will not texture Gotenks until Beyond makes his shirt unmirrored. Or at least until I learn how to make something unmirrored...

Ok

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: SmashClash on August 10, 2011, 07:09:19 PMThe newest preview is in this thread. I will not texture Gotenks until Beyond makes his shirt unmirrored. Or at least until I learn how to make something unmirrored...
you can make Copy/paste (vertex) over Kid goku vertex from Gotenks and you got that unmirrored
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later