SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37




He is waiting for gotenks because Smashclash said that he would be released today.

Well, actually I saw SC was waiting, so now I'm waiting.

*waits and sips tea through a swirly straw*


Hi SonicBrawler!

Quote from: TBM on August 15, 2011, 07:36:50 PMSmashClash can't you just export the model oh btw, KTH is offline
Yes, but it takes too long for me and KTH is good at exporting. Also, before I release it I will add a glow to SSJ1 and SSJ3's hair and pants.

Oh SmashClash can u send me your 3dsMax8?
I'll export the Gotenks model

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 15, 2011, 08:02:19 PM
Oh SmashClash can u send me your 3dsMax8?
I'll export the Gotenks model
you just dont quit do you?
this is what mods should moderate i mean  everyone just said take it easy stop asking for everything  KTH and smashclash do things when they can dont force work on them seriusly  just stop
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well excuse me I told KTH that he needed to send SmashClash the Gotenks model he exported 2 hours ago and he didn't even respond to me even though he was online
SmashClash i got your 3DSMax 8 can i export the model?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: Carnage on August 15, 2011, 09:39:50 PM
you just dont quit do you?
this is what mods should moderate i mean  everyone just said take it easy stop asking for everything  KTH and smashclash do things when they can dont force work on them seriusly  just stop
Lay off the guy ok?
He's trying to help the situation. He want's to help SmashClash release it the day he said it'd be released. What's wrong with that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: TBM on August 15, 2011, 09:47:19 PMWell excuse me I told KTH that he needed to send SmashClash the Gotenks model he exported 2 hours ago and he didn't even respond to me even though he was online SmashClash i got your 3DSMax 8 can i export the model?
No KTH is or already exported it. Just wait for him to send it to me. >.>


Quote from: KTH on August 15, 2011, 09:55:51 PMYou don't send me the scene.
The what?
EDIT: OMG, I forgot to send the .max files to you!
Do you think you could still export it by tonight?
I'll send you the 3 .max files really quickly.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 15, 2011, 09:48:44 PM
Lay off the guy ok?
He's trying to help the situation. He want's to help SmashClash release it the day he said it'd be released. What's wrong with that.

whats wrong with that? he wont stop trolling/ bothering ppl

*Insert Ban TBM button here*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 15, 2011, 09:56:46 PM
The what?
EDIT: OMG, I forgot to send the .max files to you!
Do you think you could still export it by tonight?
I'll send you the 3 .max files really quickly.

IDK

I [censored]inh bored and my PS3 got many problem. I've 48H for repair this.