SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2011, 01:53:31 AM
if u waited around all day for gotenks... then you need to get another hobby. :srs:

hacking takes time and patience. and most people have lives other than video games. KTH and SmashClash do. they make things on their own time, not yours. so you just need to gtfo of this thread and go troll somewhere else
I would export, but it'd probably take a while. I just wanted you guys to recieve him faster. I'm proud of all 3 and I'm sure you're all, too.

Now, TBM SHUT UP.

Everybody know you never used 3ds Max because you're a [censored]ing noob.

You don't know what it's a export so you can't ask "I can export better than KTH".

You so stupid.

---------------------

Smashclash, sorry. Don't worry, i'll will do this fast tomorrow.

I just want to didn't get the problem i got for my Gotenks.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2011, 01:53:31 AM
if u waited around all day for gotenks... then you need to get another hobby. :srs:

hacking takes time and patience. and most people have lives other than video games. KTH and SmashClash do. they make things on their own time, not yours. so you just need to gtfo of this thread and go troll somewhere else

couldnt have said it better myself, patience is virtue and life is more important than videogame modding. Its sad how some people here dont get that.

Someone get moderator/admin already damnit. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 01:58:32 AM
Now, TBM SHUT UP.

Everybody know you never used 3ds Max because you're a [censored]ing noob.

You don't know what it's a export so you can't ask "I can export better than KTH".

You so stupid.

---------------------

Smashclash, sorry. Don't worry, i'll will do this fast tomorrow.

I just want to didn't get the problem i got for my Gotenks.
Ok and no rush, KTH...nicely cooperating. ;) I don't want you to feel rush.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 16, 2011, 02:01:54 AM
couldnt have said it better myself, patience is virtue and life is more important than videogame modding. Its sad how some people here dont get that.

Someone get moderator/admin already damnit. :srs:

I report TBM message.

^ reply triple 6 :srs:

I think this thread has enough TBM and needs moar prieviewz

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i know that i never posted in this thread before but seriously TBM you are starting to be annoying not just with KTH or SmashClash or other good vertexers but like with every user that read this discussion so i am asking you calmly to please stop and another reason to stop is that KTH and SmashClash will stop to do vertexs because you dont stop to be annoying with them so please stop
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

guys, just completely ignore his posts. act like his posts dont exist

i is expecting a new message in the moderation thread
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 02:12:11 AM
guys, just completely ignore his posts. act like his posts dont exist


ur so mature :srs:




Drama and immaturity aside, I look forward to Gotenks. He's my absolute favorite DBZ character, and I've been keeping up with his progress on the thread so I've seen the work you've put into him. Good work man.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

TBM please stop and be mature

on-topic now. Can't wait for Gotenks, but no rush KTH.