SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 02:49:09 AM
Guys, stop to answer TBM and stop to talking about him.

Talking about SmashClash project only, when you asnwer at TrollingBeastMan, your destroy the thread of SmashClash. GIve some respect for SC plz.

-------------------

You can do Waddle Doo on Kirby. It's easy.

i thought he was going to make a sworded one on meta knight
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 02:49:09 AM
You can do Waddle Doo on Kirby. It's easy.
yeah i was wondering why no one has made it since its easy to make  :)
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i want that goomba vertex youve made :srs:

:P

I got a better idea.

Guys, don't post here, wait a admin will react.

thats alot of pages with TBM spamming : then Gotenks is done?

i know then Gotenks is done he go over to beyond´s thread and spam then vegeta is done
or mine Thread to spam then Goku V1 is done or Project: Gotenks to spam then the moveset of Gotenks is done
as you said in your one of your´s post you got a bad life
maybe its cuz of you is really Annoying to ppl like you is here
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 04:08:27 AMthat's not how it works kid
anyway i was going to give you a chance but that one is already gone since you spam posted here
-----------------------

hope gotenks getting uploaded soon so we can start on on the moveset for this vertex(and TBM maybe leave this thread and dont go to a other with his spamming)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: TBM on August 16, 2011, 05:16:11 AM
I'll never leave this thread
Then be quiet and civil like everyone else.

I'm going to give you one last benefit of the doubt and assume that the post I deleted meant you actually would be quiet and civil from now on.

I'll probably regret it.

...And to lighten the mood completely, let's all watch some coffee flavoured sugar coated ownage:

http://youtu.be/ooBGKMKbCfA?t=4m41s

Seriously though, this is getting rather out of hand.  At this point, I suggest that EVERYONE just sits back, takes a deep breath and winds down for a bit.  At the moment, there's just too much negativity here.

Still hyped for Gotenks.  Best of luck with whatever is left to be done with him SmashClash ;)

im hyped too (Goku V1 can wait abit right now ppl more wanted Gotenks moveset/vertex inc. me :D)

there is more ppl there is hyped about Gotenks then Goku V1 moveset

beside the Goku V0.9 is still new so not needing a update for abit time :D

i have already started to code afew attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

now that KTH is online hope he exports it soon enough

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

August 16, 2011, 06:18:06 PM #700 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:08:21 PM by Major Monogram
Yay Gotenks this hack will be awesome
BTW, when is Gotenks coming out
when will KTH export it?

Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 06:18:06 PM
Yay Gotenks this hack will be awesome
BTW, when is Gotenks coming out
when will KTH export it?

It'll be done when it's done.  Be patient.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2011, 02:53:48 AMi want that goomba vertex youve made :srs: :P
I guess I'll try exporting him after Snivy is exported and textured...(I guess I'll have to export Snivy, too)
Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 06:18:06 PMYay Gotenks this hack will be awesome BTW, when is Gotenks coming out when will KTH export it?
Hi TBM.
[CEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSORRREEEDD] lol

Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 06:18:06 PMYay Gotenks this hack will be awesome BTW, when is Gotenks coming out when will KTH export it?
you can only be TBM joined same day as TBM get banned and as first post you ofc posting a questing then Gotenks is done in this thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 02:23:06 AMYou can't work more the eye, SmashClash?
I can't it'll stretch(not look as good), it's a perfect postion. ;)
Quote from: KTH on August 16, 2011, 02:37:03 AMSERIOUSLY, STOP. YOU TROLLING SMASHCLASH THREAD, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR HIM? SO NOW, SHUT UP YOUR [censored]ING MOUTH. -------------------------------- SmashCLash, what next after Gotenks?
So yeah, Snivy.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 16, 2011, 02:31:23 AMHoly [censored] 3 pages of TBM talk. Now that right there, is just something. Better hurry up and release it then ;o By the way, did Dabura and Gotenks fight on the anime? It's been so long since I watched it. I think they did..
No, they didn't... :/