SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

August 16, 2011, 07:59:23 PM #720 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:01:34 PM by Victory Badguy
Do you take us for idiots?

Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 07:51:37 PMoh and btw, i ONLY got banned from the forums not the whole site

You just said you were banned.  That (combined with your enthusiasm for KTH exporting Gotenks) leads me (probably everyone else) to assume that you are TBM.

Got any proof to convince us that you're not him?

Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 07:51:37 PM
Will you stop that?
oh and btw, i ONLY got banned from the forums not the whole site
Anyways, KTH now that you finished your Young Link (as i only know at this point) now you'll start exporting Gotenks right??
Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 07:56:25 PM
I didn't say I wasn't TBM now did I?
*facepalm* Just wow... that is all, way to put yourself out there

Quote from: Vish on August 16, 2011, 07:59:07 PM
Is that a football? :P
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 16, 2011, 07:59:23 PMDo you take us for idiots? You just said you were banned.  That (combined with your enthusiasm for KTH exporting Gotenks) leads me (probably everyone else) to assume that you are TBM. Got any proof to convince us that you're not him? Edit:  Many thanks Vish.
Sorry I ninja'd you: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19096.msg638690#msg638690

Quote from: Major Monogram on August 16, 2011, 07:56:25 PM
I didn't say I wasn't TBM now did I?
no. but you say the same things as TBM and in the same thread and to the same people, TBM.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 16, 2011, 07:59:23 PM
Do you take us for idiots?

You just said you were banned.  That (combined with your enthusiasm for KTH exporting Gotenks) leads me (probably everyone else) to assume that you are TBM.

Got any proof to convince us that you're not him?


this ^

This thread has been annoying and exciting since I started to make good progress on Gotenks. Does that mean I shouldn't try hard next time?

Quote from: SmashClash on August 16, 2011, 08:00:47 PM
Is that a football? :P

Bandouken. :af:

(http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg632078#msg632078)

Anyways, if TBM makes any more accounts that are suspicious and posts here, then report it since I most likely won't see it otherwise.



it was more me who tell it to all of you guys :D

i got something called a brain and got skills from noobs from World of warcraft (i loved that game until the noobs get it so worse so i leaved the game)

so i can easy see someone like TBM posting in a other account without IP address
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Vish on August 16, 2011, 08:02:09 PMBandouken. :af: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg632078#msg632078) Anyways, if TBM makes any more accounts that are suspicious and posts here, then report it since I most likely won't see it otherwise.
Ok.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 16, 2011, 08:02:33 PMYeah well, the evidence needs reiterating. :srs:
I see. :srs:

News: Well, KTH finished his YL. So I suspect he may be starting exporting...for those of you who are...hmm... "hungry". :srs:

please say TBM is banned from Brawlvault so he can´t download the hack he spammed so much
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 08:06:58 PM
please say TBM is banned from Brawlvault so he can´t download the hack he spammed so much

that would require an IP ban
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

sry to say it but smashclash´s thread become a Beyond´s thread with much off-topic

and since i making moveset for Gotenks with smashclash+afew more i got right to be hyped :D

YEAH GOTENKS!!! :D+ "insert more hyper talk"
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 08:06:58 PM
please say TBM is banned from Brawlvault so he can´t download the hack he spammed so much

You can't ban someone from BV. Do you wish the worst of children?